FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Question: How long does it take for the subdomain to work?





James Bond-007
How long does it take for the subdomain to work?
Maka
James Bond-007 wrote:
How long does it take for the subdomain to work?


About hour or two sometimes more. Dont worry it wil appear lol.
ignition
Somebody's impatient Razz
Maka
ignition wrote:
Somebody's impatient Razz

Lol I was the same dont worry Razz .
James Bond-007
ignition wrote:
Somebody's impatient Razz

When it comes to something exciting...yes. Cool Very Happy
James Bond-007
I got my website to work this morning. The server is excellent! Thanks again!
sean
AHA~ I didnt notice that Im an impatient boy too before.
I should wait a few hours more. Very Happy
ignition
sean wrote:
AHA~ I didnt notice that Im an impatient boy too before.
I should wait a few hours more. Very Happy

I got my account set up at night, and when I woke up the next morning my subdomain was working fine Smile

Until the subd gets set up, your account can be accessed from frihost.com/~"yoursubdomainwithoutthefrihost.netattheend"
Bondings
[quote="ignition"]
sean wrote:

Until the subd gets set up, your account can be accessed from frihost.com/~"yoursubdomainwithoutthefrihost.netattheend"


In fact it is frihost.com/~username/. Not all users have the same username and subdomain.
sean
thx for nice tip!!
i can work my site right now without subdomain. Wink
James Bond-007
ignition wrote:

I got my account set up at night, and when I woke up the next morning my subdomain was working fine Smile

Until the subd gets set up, your account can be accessed from frihost.com/~"yoursubdomainwithoutthefrihost.netattheend"

That was the excact same situation with me.
tfx
it's almost 14 hours since my request was accepted but my subdomain(tfx.frihost.net) still not work >.< I can access to my site by the link frihost.com/~tfx but without the subdomain, the FTP cant work >.<
why it's too long...
Bondings
tfx wrote:
it's almost 14 hours since my request was accepted but my subdomain(tfx.frihost.net) still not work >.< I can access to my site by the link frihost.com/~tfx but without the subdomain, the FTP cant work >.<
why it's too long...


It's working now. Sorry about the long delay, but I can't do much about it. Sometimes it takes a few minutes and sometimes much much longer. Very Happy
Related topics
How long does it take for your account to be handled?
How Long Does it Take for Approval!!
How long does it take for the request
Google Ranking: How long does it take to get ranked?
How long does it take...
How long does it take to get a site?
How long does registering take?
How Long Does It Take To Get Approved?
How long does it take for your request to be 'dealt with'?
FREE ANIME DOWNLOAD!
How long does it take to get PageRank?
How long does it take for hosting
how long does it take to get accepted..
Wargaming
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Support and Web Hosting -> Web Hosting Support

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.