FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Sibelius 4!

co2socs
Hi;

For those who are musicians or theorist or just like to write some music for them selves, the best programm ever existing is called: Sibelius.

The Best and newer version that exists and that I've tryed, is Sibelius 4 Profesionnal.

I've tryed lots other programms, but I promise that this one is the best ever made...

You have lots features there for those who don't know anything about that and wants to get more informations, please visit

http://www.sibelius.com

You can write your own music and listen to it. Look on site too much features existing I just can't write them all...

The only inconvenient with that programm, is that it's a litle bit expensive.
Price: US$599.00 For the last and profesionnal edition.

There are also lots other versions for home users and you can always get older also which works really well!

Well... Good luck!
If anybody have any comments about that programm, please post them there!
Or any questions also !!!

-John-
hofodomo01
Yup, I'm a Sibelius user Smile

It's very user-friendly, and has a simple and easy to use interface...extremely effective at making scores.

Though if you want a legit copy, you probably won't use it unless you study music in college or something...
SimonWSTS
Yes, Sibelius is the industry standard. It does what it says on the packet; makes score writing simple and intuitive for those who have an idea and just need to be able to get it down on paper.

The only problem as has already been said is the price. It's an expensive piece of software but well worth it if you have reason to use it.