FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hogwarts Community!!!

DeathlyHallows
Visit http://hogwartscommunity.jconserv.net --- its a Harry Potter forum and the registration is unbelieveable easy. Its still new, so please tell your friends about it...!!! Visit the site for more details about it Wink
saratdear
You know, I can't really find anything wrong about the site. But I think you should change the logo at the top. Go for a better one. Other than that, the site is fairly OK.
chennai
yES I AGREE WITH SARATDEAR.yOUMUST CHANGE THE LOG.oTHERWISE ITS OK .particularly the dark background
plato
Change the blue colors or change the theme colors. It’s too Bowring.
DeathlyHallows
Ok I'm gonna make a lot of changes when I get my Fri-Hosting. That forum site I was using temporarily. When I get hosting from Frihost I'm gonna move the forum here and get down to some real work on layout, colors, etc...
tristam
Definitely needs a logo at the top.It looks as if the ads in the leaderboard is the logo.
zion
The site is really nothing flash, and seeing how many other Harry Potter related sites there are out there on the interweb, I think it will fail. No offence, but the internet demands something new, innovative and exciting if it is to be successful.