FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hard Candy

brevity
I had been meaning to check this movie out for quite some time, and I just got it in somewhat unexpectedly through Blockbuster Online.

Holy crap, what a movie. Has anybody else seen this? The acting is truly top notch, and it's EXTREMELY well made for an indie film. I didn't even realize until the end (when the credits were rolling) that the whole cast consists of 4 people, including 1 person with about 1 minute of on-screen time and no speaking parts. Seriously, any movie that can carry this kind of weight with no frills is cool in my book. You need to see it if you can.
rein
Ever since i saw the trailer online (half a year before it was released here) i've wanted to go see it. I' m so happy that i did. What a movie!
The castration scene had me uncomfortable shifting crossed legged in my seat and there's so many plot twists it's almost insane!
I agree with you that it takes a very good cast and some very strong performances to make a movie with 4 people. Still, they pulled it off.

Loved the 'little red riding hood' references too Very Happy