FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

DEBUG MODE - A problem in my forum

alkutob
Today and suddenly when I was browsing my forum I got this msg in the index page :

Code:

Could not query forums information

DEBUG MODE

SQL Error : 1030 Got error 28 from table handler

SELECT f.*, p.post_time, p.post_username, u.username, u.user_id, t.topic_title, t.topic_last_post_id FROM ((( phpbb_forums f LEFT JOIN phpbb_posts p ON p.post_id = f.forum_last_post_id ) LEFT JOIN phpbb_users u ON u.user_id = p.poster_id ) LEFT JOIN phpbb_topics t ON t.topic_last_post_id = p.post_id ) ORDER BY f.cat_id, f.forum_order

Line : 265
File : index.php

After about 10 minutes the forum got back again .
Then the DEBUG MODE came again and also the forum got back again after half an hour .

This problem occured three times in a time of about three hours and I want to know the reason of it .

Can anybody help ?

Thank you in advance
SpellcasterDX
I believe this is your problem:
Animal wrote:
Added following: There appears to be a problem with the Server 2 database server at the moment - this may cause problems with forums / blogs / other software that relies on the MySQL databases. Please be patient and we'll let you know when we have more information.
Animal
SpellcasterDX wrote:
I believe this is your problem:
Animal wrote:
Added following: There appears to be a problem with the Server 2 database server at the moment - this may cause problems with forums / blogs / other software that relies on the MySQL databases. Please be patient and we'll let you know when we have more information.

I also believe that this is your problem - I noticed today that my blog went down, and several other users' forums and blogs weren't working. As far as I'm aware, it was a temporary problem with the MySQL database server that has now been rectified - I wouldn't worry about it too much. If it causes any more problems, we'll investigate further.
alkutob
SpellcasterDX

Animal

Thank you very much 4 your replies .

I checked today but I have the same problem .

I hope that the temporary problem with the MySQL database server will

rectify and finish

** If the problem persist , do I have to use my backups ?

thank you again
SpellcasterDX
Really? My forums are working fine now. MySQL problems seem to be gone for me. Forums are up and running just fine. No more MySQL warnings.