FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Which Newspaper and/or Magazines do you read most often?

ryukenden
I like "The Times" and I read quite often, about 3-4 times a week. For magazine, I like business magazines.

How about you? Which Newspaper or Magazines do you read most often?
Chamaleon
I read a local newspaper called "La nacion", (the nation in english) but only when i'm bored on Sunday in my grandmother's house and i can't play the drums because the neighbours are sleeping -.-".
evanc88
Poetry Magazine is a good one. I read a lot of music magazines when I have 'em handy but otherwise I stay away from 'em.
chartcentral
I read Reader's Digest every now and then. Great magazine with lots of useful features. Educational, entertaining and definitely worth your time. Smile
Nameless
Speaking as somebody who lives in West Australia, I once or twice a week read the newspaper ... the West Australian. YAY CLEVER NAMING.
kitsrock
When I have time, I like to read Harper's Magazine (not to be confused with Harper's Bazaar).

It has a lot of good literary reviews, articles, letters etc.

I got into it when I was learning how to write proper essays (as it had one of the highest level of writing/vocabulary)

I don't get much chance to read it anymore, but I ALWAYS pick one up for a flight.
TurtleShell
ok, so I got a subscription to the vegetarian times for Christmas. Only ONE of my magazines has arrived, and that was the March issue! Where have all my other vegetarian times gone??
Nameless
TurtleShell wrote:
ok, so I got a subscription to the vegetarian times for Christmas. Only ONE of my magazines has arrived, and that was the March issue! Where have all my other vegetarian times gone??

Their protein-deficient muscles bindings out before they could make it to your door???
deanhills
I rarely read the newspaper around here as I get better quality news online. I particularly like New York Times and Yahoo!News. Or I get my news from Al Jazeera International and Google it afterwards if I want more information on it.
Fooky
The Onion
pravojednostavno
I read die Welt or der Spiegel. Those are german Newspapers.
ivuk
I love the German Ct magazine as that appears to be the only non influenced computere magazine... with great reviews. Otherwise I also enjoy the Spiegel.