FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

YOGA the best fitness medicine

pashmina
I suggest you all to do YOGA if you really want to be fit. I have experienced the different before and after doing the YOGA. doing YOGA really make you very fit and comfortable. i feel is better than the daily work out.
BeCKsY
The yoga is very relaxing sport. I practice yoga Wink
Captain Fertile
My wife is considering this. I think it would be good for her too.

The thing with yoga is it seems to be as much a spiritual exercise as it is a physical one.
m_furquan36
Heard a lot of good things about yoga,thinking of starting classes.The fact that it eases tension and is good physically as well is pretty good.
pontus
I have heard that Yoga is very relaxing and good for your body, but haven’t had time to try it out myself yet..
drag0n
I am starting a yoga class this thursday and I have great expectations! Can't wait!
longlong
Yoga is good, like other sports,
If you don't like sports, I think you can still get good health, that is to be a good person.
srujanlive
These are very good isotonic exercises unlike the isometric exercises like lifting weights are. The bottomline is they are very relaxing. And they dont take much time. Easy to perform. And u dont need any equipment. Need i say more?
amicidellatigre
I believe Pilates and much more tai Chi are better.

Tai chi is a martial art and helps to train your inside and ouside.

I have been practicing it for 6 months now and i really feel much more self confidence and musles strenght.
Shewolf
Captain Fertile wrote:

The thing with yoga is it seems to be as much a spiritual exercise as it is a physical one.

Indeed, it's a kind of meditation. While moving of course, so there comes the fitness-part in. Wink
giaitripro
yes, i think YOGA is a good method for healthy. Yoga is really relaxing and good for your healthy Cool