FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Brotok virus problem???

pashmina
this is the second time that my computer caught this virus. Before when i scaned my computer with the AVG virus scan, well the virus got removed but also deleted my NTLDR file which was the system file. i don't really want to be back in this mess. is there any special software to remove the brontok virus. this virus is really really annoying me. to date i have only AVG 7.0 virus scan. i am ready to buy any virus scanner to remove this obnoxious virus...

PLEASE HELP!!
wumingsden
pashmina wrote:
this is the second time that my computer caught this virus. Before when i scaned my computer with the AVG virus scan, well the virus got removed but also deleted my NTLDR file which was the system file. i don't really want to be back in this mess. is there any special software to remove the brontok virus. this virus is really really annoying me. to date i have only AVG 7.0 virus scan. i am ready to buy any virus scanner to remove this obnoxious virus...

PLEASE HELP!!

http://www.softpedia.com/get/Antivirus/Brontok-Washer.shtml

http://wirusy.antivirenkit.pl/en/szczepionki/Brontok.html
pashmina
this is a very true help. thank you i got removed.. you saved my PC from brontok.. i will never forget this software...
high 5
wumingsden
pashmina wrote:
this is a very true help. thank you i got removed.. you saved my PC from brontok.. i will never forget this software...
high 5

Dancing

Your welcome Wink

-locked-