FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My strange Hobby!!

pashmina
i like to make and design cloths for my dog. i really love doing this. it really make me feel pleasant. do u have any site that would encourage me more for my this activity. i really love dog. their smile make me really want to fly.. i love dog more than anything. i currently have 7 dog..only planning for about 15 dogs..
[/img]
HoboPelican
pashmina wrote:
i like to make and design cloths for my dog. i really love doing this. it really make me feel pleasant. do u have any site that would encourage me more for my this activity. i really love dog. their smile make me really want to fly.. i love dog more than anything. i currently have 7 dog..only planning for about 15 dogs..
[/img]

I found a number of sites using google, but I dont know much about this so I couldn't tell the good from the bad. Try cutting and pasting the search string below into Google. (My original search pulled up lots of people selling coats on ebay, so the "-ebay" removes them from the results)

making patterns dog clothing -ebay

Good luck. Smile
Captain Fertile
HoboPelican wrote:

I found a number of sites using google, but I dont know much about this so I couldn't tell the good from the bad. Try cutting and pasting the search string below into Google. (My original search pulled up lots of people selling coats on ebay, so the "-ebay" removes them from the results)

making patterns dog clothing -ebay

Good luck. Smile

Oooo! I didn't know about that -ebay thingy for searching in Google. Thanks for the tip.

Designing clothes for dogs! Well that is a new hobby I have never heard of. I am sure you enjoy it a great deal. How about showing us some examples of your work?
thealpha
really? it is interesting to hear that.
Blessing you
pashmina
I will post a couple of picture later...
you will find this dog very cute..
Antoine_935
it should be a bit like designing clothes for humans, no ?
Did you ever try to create human ones ?
pashmina
No i don't design clothes for human. i do it for dogs only.
now i just finished making a jacket for a dog. and i am planing to other stuffs but ideas isn't filling my head.. any ideas
pashmina

this is my dogie
Vladana
Wow!!! I think it's very interesting to design clothes for dogs! Respect! I would like to make something for my doggy, but she'll never let to dress it Sad
zealious
i got a good idea.. for halloween.. how about a nice cat costume for the dog..
pashmina
Idea seems nice. i will try to work on it..
genchan
Trying checking out some japanese sites. In Japan, dressing their pets especially dogs and cats is a craze. Pet shops sell all kinds of clothes in all sizes. Some like the author make tailor-made clothes for their dogs or cats. Depending on the sex of the dog, the clothes can be macho or feminine like minnie mouse. And with four seasons, you can just imagine different types of fabric used. Some japanese like to dress up their pets to look like celebs with sunglasses and even accessories. This is encouraged some people to set up shops around Tokyo's trendy district to cater to such needs. Its amazing!
Lady_Star
Wow that's pretty cool pashmina... I would have never thought of something like that... Smile Although I have bought clothes for my dogs from time to time. You are doing a great job with it too keep up the good work and maybe you can sell them to others at some point.
pashmina
i have just finished making a new design for my dog. its more like a green jacket where you can put the newspaper and water bottles in it. it also has a spot to attach a chain in it. i will post a picture of it soon..
Annush_K
I know several people who make clothes for dogs. For most of them the hobby turned into a way to get extra money too, as other dog owners are happy to get something hand-made for their pets. I think it's a great idea for someone who has the skill and time to spend. Can't say I'd take it up myslef though, as I'm not a fan of the general idea of clothes for dogs, unless the dogs are hairless. My dog hates anything I try to put on him anyway. x)
Rico
Nice hobby I like it a lot. When I was little I used to make clothes for my pet rat. Well he wasn’t really mine, he was more like his own rat, but he wasn’t a veld rat, he was the sole survivor of a large community of lab rats that were subjected to some nasty sh*t. He lived on the patio in a little brick house. Cute.