FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Worst Anime....





koga1211
Whats the worst anime you have seen??? I can't think of one for my choice right now....maybe later.
koga1211
OK....I guess mine would be Samurai Champloo.....I just didn't like it o_o
olag
Quote:
OK....I guess mine would be Samurai Champloo.....I just didn't like it o_o

I loved Samurai champloo. In my opinion, the worst anime is maburaho, the story hasn't any interest.
xj975
Ikki Tousen....


it was supposed to have a story tying into the three kingdoms dynasty. But to me it completely missed with inane humor, weak emotions, and perpetual sexualirty being thrust at you from every angle (with poorly drawn characters at that)
robo_weasel
omg you didnt like SAmurai Champloo????? 0_o? I loved absolutley loved it. Mugen and Jin balanced each other perfectly I was crushed that the story was so short ><* I mean serioulsy how can you not like anything by the same team that brought us Cowboy BeBop?
Tex_Arcana
I liked Samurai Champloo. It is kinda quirky thout combining a samurai anime with hip-hop. But then japanese hip-hop is a bit quirky anyway. Makes me wonder what the next samurai, hip-hop crossover might be. Maybe something like; Yo! Jimbo. (hmmmmm, that almost looks hip-hop and redneck, okay, if any of you see any hip-hop, redneck, samurai anime remember you saw it here first.

As for the original intent of this thread, right now I'm having problems with the worst anime I've seen. It could be Ichigo 100% just because it was no where near as good as the manga and really needed more episodes to develop.

The anime that really pissed me off though was Neon Genesis Evangelion. I really wish I hadn't bought that box set without having seen more of the actual show besides the multitude of anime music videos that made it look cooler then it was.
akshar
Quote:
according to me worst anime i have found till now is Tenchi Muyo
chastise
I didn't find Ghost in a Shell that interesting. But that's just personal opinion.
animassacre
_________________________



You all have sad bad things for a lot of good animes Twisted Evil
But what ever ,it depends of the point of view Cool



For me the worst anime ever is
Powerpuff Girls Z. I tryed to force
myself to watch it 3 times (because i
like the american power pop) ,but
every time i coudn't stend even a
10 minutes of those craps.



__________________________
Tatsumaru
Hm, I haven't seen that much anime...

But so far I'd say Ikkitousen.
carlokes
Hi there,

OMFG, i've just read some of you guys saying that "X" anime is the worst being that "X" anime one of my favores lololololol, well whatever.

IMO, the worst anime i've ever seen, and i couldnt finish to watch the serie because it was getting trully disgusting, is Shuffle. I've hold untl he 23rd episode to give up. It was like..."damn...what a trully shitty anime".

Ohter anime that, well, is not that good, IMO, is Divergence Eve. That's just a fantastic piece of shit anime !! Trully genuine shit lolol, IMO

At last, the Naruto episodes since the end of the real story (the one that is in the mangas) are also a top notch piece of garbage. Trully Genuine also hehehe.

Stay Cool !!
carlokes
robo_weasel wrote:
omg you didnt like SAmurai Champloo????? 0_o? I loved absolutley loved it. Mugen and Jin balanced each other perfectly I was crushed that the story was so short ><* I mean serioulsy how can you not like anything by the same team that brought us Cowboy BeBop?


BTW, I just thought the same. Samurai Champloo is just one of the best animes I've ever seen and I'm not the only one thinking this, just check this graph that represents votes from anime fan here.

Well but everyone must remember that these are personal opiniums but I just think that if yuo think SC is shitty, you still have a LOT of crap to watch outhere.

Saty Cool.
saya
Why every body???????????
samurai champloo its realy nice and interesting anime
I realy liket too much
But in my opinion the worest is one piece
animassacre
___________________________________________________



carlokes wrote:
Hi there,

IMO, the worst anime i've ever seen, and i couldnt finish to watch the serie because it was getting trully disgusting, is Shuffle. I've hold untl he 23rd episode to give up. It was like..."damn...what a trully shitty anime".



You were were at the episode ,before
the last and you droped it. Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy
i don't think it's the best anime,
but denietly it's not the worst.


Resently i have droped Busou Renkin
, after seen the rest of the bed gays
and the buterfly gay i coudn't enduver more



___________________________________________________
CMA
The only anime I ever regret getting was Eiken. Talk about a waste of time...

Oh, and I almost forgot... To Heart.
animassacre
___________________________________________________________


CMA wrote:
The only anime I ever regret getting was Eiken. Talk about a waste of time...

Oh, and I almost forgot... To Heart.


LOL Eiken is not waste of time .
Not that you have to search for
any maining in it , though.



___________________________________________________________
Chalchihuitlicue
I don't think I've seen anything I would consider so bad that it's worthy of the title of "worst anime", because I generally don't watch anything I've heard bad things about. However, there are a couple of series that I just don't like AT ALL. Namely One Piece. Yes, sue me. The artwork is beyond ugly and I think the plot is over-the-top and stupid. An honorable mention goes to Spiral, because that one just ended really badly.
Seiji
Gantz is probably the worst anime. I watched the first two episodes and was Shocked It had way too much gore for more. The first time I've ever seen a series start of the first episode that gory.
Scaramanga
animassacre wrote:
You all have sad bad things for a lot of good animes Twisted Evil

Yeah I'm beginning to think this thread is full of crazy people. I mean just about every anime mentioned here has at least some redeeming value (although I can certainly sympathize with CMA's dislike of Eiken.)

As for my picks, it'd have to be:
MD Geist (I don't know anyone who likes this.)
Harmageddon
G-Gundam (or as I like to call it, Ghetto-Gundam. This one is just ridiculous.)
Chalchihuitlicue
Scaramanga wrote:
As for my picks, it'd have to be:
MD Geist (I don't know anyone who likes this.)
Harmageddon
G-Gundam (or as I like to call it, Ghetto-Gundam. This one is just ridiculous.)


I guess I'm just lucky that I get warned against watching bad things? Several of my friends have made me swear never to watch Harmageddon because it's that bad, so I've never seen it. As for G-Gundam, my anime club is watching that this quarter at school, and I must admit, it's hilariously bad. I don't think it's deserving of the "worst anime" title, though that may be because my club never takes anything seriously, so we make fun of it while we watch it, and it becomes very entertaining that way.
CMA
Eiken Eikenbu yori Ai wo Komete

It's one of the few anime I ever regret watching... Personally, I don't recommend it to ANYONE. Mad
animassacre
____________________________________________________________________



CMA wrote:
]Eiken Eikenbu yori Ai wo Komete

It's one of the few anime I ever regret watching... Personally, I don't recommend it to ANYONE.


CMA you allready sayed that
and this was my answer:
animassacre wrote:

CMA wrote:
The only anime I ever regret getting was Eiken. Talk about a waste of time...

Oh, and I almost forgot... To Heart.


LOL Eiken is not waste of time .
Not that you have to search for
any maining in it , though.


As for Harmagedon - i have it, but i don't have time to whach it(better titles to be whached Smile ) Sad
so if i found so time i'will tell you my appinion.
____________________________________________________________________
wjsdpwl
i am not sure about the title. i believe it was rain... maybe some people liked it, but not me. it was the most disgusting film i have ever watched. i wonder why people make those animes... i still cannot believe anime can me more brutal than movies or documentary film. even memory of it disgusts me...
mansonivan
for me i think is dragonball Z. i know alot ppl love it. but i just cant agree with it. the beginning r so bad. sorry
Bancan
bdamon sucks. its kinda stupid. naruto rocks
Yoshiki
I find Elfen Lied bad. People who like it are probably just inmature teens who like violence and naked girl and want to watch anime which is for Mature Audience only.

That's how I see it. It is a bad serie with lots of violence and bad plot.
Senshida
I dislike Sailor Moon.... Mainly because I am a guy.. xD
Its soo girly... And a bit cheezy too..
rightclickscott
xj975 wrote:
Ikki Tousen....


it was supposed to have a story tying into the three kingdoms dynasty. But to me it completely missed with inane humor, weak emotions, and perpetual sexualirty being thrust at you from every angle (with poorly drawn characters at that)


Agreed. I've seen so many more sexually driven animes that had more style and story, and, somehow, Ikki Tousen ruins everything I ever liked about anime. You really hit the nail on the head.

Also, to all your people who disagree with the hating of Samurai Champloo, koga is entitled to his opinion, as much as I may disagree with him. So, just let him say what he thinks, and don't hound him about it.
blk3
Maybe eople think Samursai Champloo as bad because of the way it ended, it seems there are many hanging questions. Maybe they'll decide to continue the anime someday.
votd
The worst? I'd say Sailor Moon, but I wouldn't tell you all the truth! I hate Gravitation for one simple reason - it's GAY:D.

Also I really don't like Bleach - but it's actually good. I just can't watch to it to the end, so Bleach isn't the worst - it's good...

And what's more... Air Gear is too boring in my opinion - so it's bad.
headie
I really don't think I've seen anything bad... Bad translations, yes, but not bad animes...
aggzzu
I vote for fullmetal alchemist. I don't know why.. It's just ridicilious..
Punya
My vote goes to Final Fantasy Unlimited... poor animation, horribile computer graphic, wrong direction... definitely unworthy of the Final Fantasy brand.
PennyCopper
The Pretty Sammy spin-off from Tenchi Muyo was one of the absolute worst I've ever sat through. Soooo painful.

The Heroic Legend of Arislan comes pretty close, though. Ugly style and dull dragging plot. It put my highschool's anime club to sleep, litterally.
ehecatl
As much as I loved Sailor Moon when I was younger (my first anime expeirience) and still love the characters now, I have to say that I can no longer sit thorugh any of the episodes. I like the characters from Dragon Ball Z also, but once again, I can't sit through more than 5 minutes of an episode. I know there are more that I've seen that I could list here, but I haven't seen any anime that I don't like in so long that I can't remember titles anymore. It's really not worth remembering the names of the bad ones let alone the anime itself if it wasn't good... Unless it was something like Shinesman - It's so bad that it's absolutely hilarious and good! It's like, the Best worst anime I've ever seen if that makes sense, kinda like Mystery Science Theather 3000: Manos: The Hands of Fate!
mansonivan
sailormoon i guess. just not my cup of tea.
nbm0603
I love powerpuff girls z! and samurai shamploo!
but the worst would have to be dragon ball z lol

Mathew Elric
Bobobo bo bobobo. that crap is horrible. They take the concept of what makes some funny situations in Anime and they try real hard to make it funny but it really comes out as they are trying really, really hard for a lost cause. I watched the first episode and I got 1 or 2 chuckles out of it, but after that, they killed it, it was like I was watching some generic cartoon they was supposed to be run on Fox Kids at 9 in the morning after Yu Gi Oh. Also they made 70 something episodes of that bobobo crap. Jeez.
ehecatl
Mathew Elric wrote:
Bobobo bo bobobo. that crap is horrible. They take the concept of what makes some funny situations in Anime and they try real hard to make it funny but it really comes out as they are trying really, really hard for a lost cause. I watched the first episode and I got 1 or 2 chuckles out of it, but after that, they killed it, it was like I was watching some generic cartoon they was supposed to be run on Fox Kids at 9 in the morning after Yu Gi Oh. Also they made 70 something episodes of that bobobo crap. Jeez.


I have to agree with this one, I really hate that anime!
Chelissamow
I don't know about the -worst- anime but I didn't really like Shuffle!. It was based on some dating-game about some guy who has like 4 girls chasing after him. I never saw the entire series - my friend downloaded all of them, got sick of them after the first two episodes, watched the last episode and then told me about it. xD
pedrothelion
I really don't watch that much anime :/ but here goes..
I'm watching stuff over at Crunchy, stuff like Bleach, Naruto, Yu-Gi-Oh (and GX) and all are pretty fun but I'm gonna agree with the person who mentioned Sailor Moon earlier..
My first real brush with manga and anime was a Sailor Moon comic that I bought.. one of the first issues in Sweden.. that wasn't really money well spent but I can still laugh about it at times..
anonymous21
Hatest? One would be SAILORMOON... Second would be HENTAI Anime... I mean, it's just freaky and why would some people create those things anyway? When I watched Sailormoon for the first time, I thought they were working in ships and boats! Neutral

I hate Hentai. The first time I watched it (because my cousin gave me a copy when I was just around 9-10 years old - I don't have any infos about it so I watched it unsuspectedly), I quickly opened the VCD and threw the CD right at front of him... How strange but great (for me). Neutral
pedrothelion
Hehe, reminds of a Kamasutra dvd I got from a friend years, years back.. that shit's just crazy Very Happy

I don't think I got through the first few minutes before realizing what it was..
kram
YAKITAKI JAPAN.. at least i think thats what ts called.. one about making bread?
wth who makes an anime series about bread making =/
roninmedia
Green Green and Tenjou Tenge.

Green Green because it had so so many ecchi scences but it wasn't hentai. Ecchiness, but don't expect anything else. I would compare it to watching a movie where all the actors and actresses are adult actors but there are no sex scenes with the plot of a porn movie. Bad plot and nothing to look forward to.

Tenjou Tenge was one of those animes that teased you in the first episode with, "Hey this series is going to be great with the action and fighting in the first episode". But it just disappointed after the first episode. Less action, too many flashbacks, attempts at drama which failed miserably. It was a anime where if it remained to what it was supposed, it would be adequate enough in plot where action carried it but it over extended itself and fell flat on its face. The ending of season one was also very very bad.
pedrothelion
Love Hina isn't exactly stellar storytelling imho either..

I just started with Full Metal Alchemist and I gotta disagree with aggzzu, I think it's well made and some awesome story-lines, even if they seemed a bit jumbled a few episodes in..

It's probably my new favorite anime.. Cool
roninmedia
Love Hina was great. It wasn't the greatest plot in the world because it had what, at least three filler episodes and the OVA was never completed to match the ending of the manga but what episodes there were were great. Just enough plot, just enough action, and just enough harem anime moments to make it worthwhile. Not as great as the many, many fanboys declare it to be. Another copy of Tenchi Muyo but it is unique and fun enough to stand out.
clydejaw
I reckon the worst anime would be all the new versions of anime.. such as the new yugioh.. whateva its called and duelmasters what ever the new ones called. The producers are just money greedy by making pretty shit anime for kids. -_-.. I mean come on... dragonballGT sucked too.
ehecatl
I haven't read this list in awhile, but I don't remember seeing this one, so I feel obliged to add it to the list:

POKEMON

Definitely one of the worst animes ever... It's like the land before time, series after series after series and movie after movie after movie.... They just don't know when to quit! They should have quit after the first episode and no movie should ever have existed in the first place, but that's just me.
blk3
your right Pokemon absolutely sucks, just a way for them to sell children toys.
304esque
Bleh. Most of the people have really weak posts on this thread.

I kinda see that those who didn't like samurai champloo, one piece, i'm guessing they just dont like the drawing style or anime type.

I "didn't like" samurai champloo because I thought the opening was a bit too unentertaining for me, hence I didnot bother to watch any other than the few episodes my friend showed me.

One Piece... I "didn't like" it as well, but because I'm weirded out by some of the character design.

I don't think it's nice to call tehm the worse anime i've watched tho, just because those aspects didn't click.

I can't really think of a BAD anime i've watched, perse. But the WORST anime thing was ROD the movie.

The whole The Paper and Nancy thing completely disgusted me (Mind you, I thought ROD TV was way past awesome. Maggie = <3 )

I seriously could not get over the fact of how pathetic The Paper was, after all that hype about finding her, the awesomest paper user evar. She clung, and clung and GOD SHE CLUNG TO THAT BOTCH NANCY.

....Yeah, that should be the one. The worst thing I've watched was ROD THE ANIMATION.
304esque
And pokemon was good, if not decent.

People who watch pokemon and said it sucked are watching as ADULTS. It is A KIDS SHOW.

Yes, it's dragged on continent after continent, but it does have its moments, and it does have a lot of impact on children.
Byakuya_Kuchiki
I would have to say Bobobo bo bobobo or however you say that is the worst anime out there, if you can even rate that trash as anime. It's nothing but clich้ anime stereotypes that get irritating after the first 5 minutes. I guess One Peice could be it's runner up, just not a fan of 2 frame animations not to mention how long the episodes drag out (Like in DBZ when Frieza says the planet with explode in 5 minutes, and 5 episodes later there still floating in mid air talking about it). Very Happy Lol.
akshar
The worst anime i found was Scooby Doo
Sarcas
Is scooby doo even anime?

Anyhow - if i happen to watch a (imo) bad anime, it won't get further than 2 episodes, so there's tons i could name

ofc we could start with pokemans, sailor moon and that stuff, but c'mon, those are made for kids
clydejaw
Hahaha... Pokemon was okay but very repetitive. It got to the point where I couldn't be bothered following anymore.. The old pokemon was decent though!

I think i'd add onegai teacher.. The characters are very annoying but the teachers an exception hehe.

But seriously though, the main guy truly annoys me.
304esque
omg.

i just heard of bobobo bo bobobo in this thread and i JUST had to search it ;Speak to the hand

i may be scarred for life now...


/hate
pedrothelion
Heh, dude you could have just read what people were saying and quite quickly gotten the idea that it wasn't very good since it has probably the most listings from different users in this thread.. Very Happy Shocked

I won't bother to look it up now then.. thanks for guinea pigging! Razz
Deias
mansonivan wrote:
for me i think is dragonball Z. i know alot ppl love it. but i just cant agree with it. the beginning r so bad. sorry


Agreed for me it was this is awesome. watching the sayian saga. and going into the freeza saga. my heart skipped a beat when he went super sayian for the first time. .......then WTF happened it all went stupid I had already invested so much time into the Anime that I had to complete it but omg it was only by shear force that I was able to it just started to get ...well too DBZ if you know what I mean it lost all its drama, it lost all its whats going to happen next, it was right after Babbide that I started to think to myself , ok this just got stupid.

but the worst anime Ive ever had the misfortune of watching was dragonball GT
rurouni
I seen a lot of anime and the worst anime i've seen is X The Movie LOL, has anyone watched this anime movie?
votd
X The Movie - I don't think so, but it's your opinion.

There are some animes I don't like. Sorry but I don't really like Bleach - I don't think it's bad either... I just can't watch it - it's too boring to me. And I hate sad romantic stories and some too childish productions. Well...
RubySlasher
Bleg, everyone who hasn't repressed their memories remembers that Reign: The Conqueror was the worst ever. Ugly animation, nonsensical, boring, etc.
indie_hall
"Samarai..." is one of those love or hate things really. I personally didn't like it so much, but I appreciated it's aim and art style at least. The fusion of hip-hop and Edo era Japan was very advantageous.

In my opinion, the worst anime that I've ever seen was "Flint the Time Detective." Utter crap. Many anime that aren't brought to the US follow in its wake. From lelola.net;
Quote:
Flint: The Time Detective is the story of a hyper little prehistoric boy who comes to the 25th century. There, he gets a job at the Bureau of Time and Space as a time detective. He also meets up with the twins, Sara and Tony. Together, the team travels through time to track down time shifters and stop Petra's evil plans.


In other words, the story makes no sense at it will leave you scratching your head really.
iyepes
I couldn't mention which one is the worst I've seen, because when I don't like one, I even don't remember its name. So, it could be anyone.
Mememe
I don't have a specific one I hate, but I tend to don't like the ones that don't have an Manga looking style. Wink
zanzou
Punya wrote:
My vote goes to Final Fantasy Unlimited... poor animation, horribile computer graphic, wrong direction... definitely unworthy of the Final Fantasy brand.


I loved FFU! It was really different from what I would have expected from a FF anime, but I really enjoyed Shiroi Kumo and .......whatever the guy's name was that basically worked out to "black gun". :)

I still say "Ai! Yuu!" to myself as a joke.
///
For me it would be .hack//sign. I defended that anime left right and center as all my friends hated it, and all it did in the end was suck and make me regret spending hours of my life watching it.

:/ I think an anime that seems good but sucks in the end is worse than one you just KNOW is bad.
Pikokola
ok Jigouku Shoujo....
just repeat that over and over, like they don't have another stories... Even my friends make this siggy :



I watch the 1st episode and get bored on the middle of the 2nd episode (that was only 40 minutes)
silvertailsfox
I don't have a particular "hated" anime. I tend to try to give the animes a chance. :3
I remember with the Shaman King anime, the graphics were pretty bad which initially steered me away from them but in the end with its story/plot, it became one of my favorites. ^^

@Pikokola
Why don't you give it a chance? :3 Your failure to provide any specific reason as to why the anime is boring kills your case...I have never seen Jigouku Shoujo, but I have seen people obsess over it.
zanzou
silvertailsfox wrote:
I remember with the Shaman King anime, the graphics were pretty bad which initially steered me away from them but in the end with its story/plot, it became one of my favorites. ^^


I remember that the moment the "spirit ball" happened, all the people in the room we were watching it CRACKED UP. It was a great moment.
Pikokola
silvertailsfox wrote:
@Pikokola
Why don't you give it a chance? :3 Your failure to provide any specific reason as to why the anime is boring kills your case...I have never seen Jigouku Shoujo, but I have seen people obsess over it.


I give it a chance, maybe too much chance, I download all episode of the first session (I leave my PC to the neighbor city while download it), watch the 1st episode from the first second of it till the last second (yes, with the opening track, ending song, and the spoiler), and then watch the half of 2nd episode, which obviously have same story with the first episode. and then take a quick watch on 8th and 9th episode, which, again, actually have same story with the 1st and 2nd episode, and then, take a quick peek on the last episode... Good, they have different story "only" for the last 2 episode...

It's just like watching Power Rangers, they had same stories over and over (Just a new monster, they beat it while it's still a little prey, and then the monster getting bigger, and then the rangers summon their robots and unleash their special skill when cornered.).

The main reason why people obsessed in this anime, maybe, because the main character are cute, and the main plot of this anime are revenge (while almost all people are have something to be revenged in this world, and now, they can get the fantasy about it in this anime).
McDucque
I absolutely hated the anime based upon Orphen, some game for the PS2. It might have been the other way around, I really don't care to know. The anime was just awful, from the voice acting to the general plot, and even the music transition between the half of the episode made me bust out laughing.
zanzou
McDucque wrote:
I absolutely hated the anime based upon Orphen, some game for the PS2. It might have been the other way around, I really don't care to know. The anime was just awful, from the voice acting to the general plot, and even the music transition between the half of the episode made me bust out laughing.


Were you watching the dub or the sub? Because I remember thinking the dub was HORRIBLE, but the sub better.... Of course, after the dub, I may have convinced myself the sub was just good by comparison. ;)
Pikokola
zanzou wrote:
McDucque wrote:
I absolutely hated the anime based upon Orphen, some game for the PS2. It might have been the other way around, I really don't care to know. The anime was just awful, from the voice acting to the general plot, and even the music transition between the half of the episode made me bust out laughing.


Were you watching the dub or the sub? Because I remember thinking the dub was HORRIBLE, but the sub better.... Of course, after the dub, I may have convinced myself the sub was just good by comparison. Wink


yeah, never watch any dubbed anime, they, usually, turned to be a crap...

BELIEVE IT!!!!

nah, I'm sounds like a narutard
vaoger
witch hunter robin...
the worst anime i ever watch..
it take about a witch hunter, Robin ( a Girl who have speacial ability to ignite fire )
just that the girl, robin .. look so so lame..
always the same face no matter what happen!
the storyline are great and unique(the title is hardly related to the chapter of anime)
it only have 25 episode!

it is very old anime ... 2002!
zanzou
vaoger wrote:


it is very old anime ... 2002!


2002 is old anime now?

You could get it without sending VHS tapes away = not old.

:( I am such a dinosaur.
realdn
the worst is SAILOR MOON, because of its bullshit drawing
zanzou
realdn wrote:
the worst is SAILOR MOON, because of its bullshit drawing


I contest this-- animation/art quality has never reflected story/epic quality.

By today's standards, all 80s and earlier animes would be terrible if that was the case.
Sphaerenkern
Well, I don't know really BAD animes... But I think Outlaw Star is pretty trashy. Watched it for the laugh, though.
I mean, seriously:
"OMG the lasers and rockets can't break the enemy shield!"
*spaceship gets arms*
*arms pull out a pistol*
"Yay the giant pistol (which also has to be reloaded like a usual gun) with giant bullets can break the shield!"
And the story was mostly totally obvious. Didn't watch it complete... maybe it gets all clever at the end? Very Happy
tsukiyuuki
Worst anime?

I thought the X movie was awful, what with them attempting to cram almost the entirety of the eighteen volume, five chapter (and incomplete) manga into one movie, but maybe that's just me...

I thought Dragonball GT was pretty terrible as well.
Related topics
What Anime Series do you like best?
Anime: Naruto
Interview: Derek Liu, Gaia Online Anime Community
Anime Section yeah!
ANIME - Do you have seen Naruto?
Is there any Japanese anime fans here?
My Anime Website
Your Best and Worst on Black Friday
Animes and Endings never combine well...
Anime WORST Endings
When Manga and Anime .....
death note second movie
The best and worst with anime?
Anime Poetry
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Sports and Entertainment -> Anime and Comics

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.