FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Signature show off

Blurunner
Dude I love my sig me and my friends will teamed up to make this pimoed out signature.
Misapoes
made this sig today ^^

rate!
Blurunner
It looks Tight.I love how your name is slanted.what program did u use.
Blurunner
What??why did you just copy paste my post spammer.If you do that too much your gunna get banned retard.

Everyone look at the 2 posts above this one.Tell me how they are different
htmlmaster
I like both the sigs, except I don't like how the light moves so you can only see parts of the text at a time, it drives users nuts in my opinion.
Blackout Angel
TBA i dont really like it, the text needs a major improvement, wen u make a sig no text needs to be on a slant, its lets the whole thing down, but i do like the bg <<<< good job on that
Antoine_935
this is a beautiful sig, but... 280Kb... Shocked
Guess who
i like blu's sig its kool Laughing
Jack_Hammer
I like My Sig and Avatar
Laughing
dragonflame
heres mine Smile

Motoracer380
a friend made this for me but im good to
psycosquirrel
I photoshopped mine with no brushes...

It's bland, but it looks good.

Blu, your sig is kinda cool, but the circle-lighty thing is annoying, like Blackout said, and it seems pixelated...
Harrowed
Motoracer380 wrote:
a friend made this for me but im good to

Isnt' that just a Photo of a graphitied wall with some text added with a graphics editor?
new-ayu
HEhe i'm still working on mine...
theo
Oh!
i'd like to mke one too. let me think of some topic...
I think it'll be related to nature.
I'll do it soon
aethiops
Always wanted to make my own sig, but cant get started... Because when I make mine, I want it to be speciel, so everyone will remember it... but nowadays everything has been made Sad
Summer
Idea + Photoshop + Render + Brushing = Nice Sig .

Mine is not nice when I called ppl to rate it in other site .
Nameless
I am one of the few people who have sigs made of words here... avatars are for pictures, sigs for words. Pic sigs annoy me. Anyway, my sig is cool.
mexi
heres some ive made for people on photoshop cs

and then my own at the bottom
mexi
the actual size is smaller i dont know why it looks so big there..
budazz
i have couples of sigs in my site...

when you refresh it...it will randomly change... Laughing
DarkYuke
I have absolutely no idea how you people make sigs that mad. Mine looks like some scratchy paint splotch.

EDIT: oh, and real neat sig there Misapoes
Donutey
well.... my sig wins probably on least time spent making it... lol i think i spent a little over five minutes in the gimp... Rolling Eyes
Eyre
i have this one, but i need to fix the white border on the render:

offtopic: Does anyone know a good place to find REALLY good renders that are not video game renders? I want some good fantasy/medievial renders, and i dont know how to make renders myself yet./offtopic
markgil
Nice work mexi I like ur sigs keep it up.... Laughing

Air
made this when i was bored

markgil
looks great ....by the way visit my site i just released some of my new themes Laughing Laughing

http://amc.frihost.net/html/index.php

fate-ey
Im sorry but mine is the best signature lol

Air
your signature is too big , on other forums , the admin would ask u to remove it
Anttu^^
I am no pro in making banners for signatures
but you can se one of my creations in my siggie,
so any one likes it Rolling Eyes ?
Dark-Tech
ive been really busy lately do i haven't had much time to post and thus much time to get points for the whole keeping my website on frihost thing

so as you can see here is my sig at the bottom its nice and simple

but i am capable of making high quality in depth sigs i actually did it for a while to make some game cash and stufff like that i can do animations if anyone likes those and am quite good at it if i may say so myseld and to get my post scores up i will make them for people who want them

do just post something here i guess
Dark-Tech
o i figure i'd give a link to this which is a few of the examples of avatars i'v made for various people
http://www.cyberneticrisis.frihost.net/drcartel/pcartel/avax.html
markgil
look great keep it up... Laughing
mgan0tisi
This is my first attempt of making a signature..

what do you guys think?
markgil
ok i just made my new theme its my 6th theme AD_Chrome matching with my sigs i hope u like it............. Laughing Laughing

http://amc.frihost.net/html/splash.php

Laz
Heres mine it is ownage Razz

BTW that was my fist animatiosn ever.[/img]
photon
im not into designing, but these are the stuff i made some time ago

Eyre
i like the first one photon Smile
AardvarkSagus
I only have a simple sig as well. I didn't even make it. I had someone else make it before I downloaded the Gimp. I may try to make my own sometime soon.
AardvarkSagus
I only have a simple sig as well. I didn't even make it. I had someone else make it before I downloaded the Gimp. I may try to make my own sometime soon.
mostarac
Hehe Smile

I more like PHP (dynamic) generated signatures Smile
brilliantbeauty
My lovely signature, I am using
DarthSilus
Wow, after looking at BrilliantBeauty's signatures I can feel the estrogen just pumping through me... note the sarcasm. But they're nice. All's I can say I hope that "she" is a female.
I kinda like mine. It's all Sith-ish.
Eyre
AardvarkSagus wrote:

Click and have fun!
My current sig is my favorite of all i have made. it has an emotional connection to me. I'm gonna fix it though, and make the backround colors to be colors from the render(s).
brilliantbeauty
Yes, she is a she, and I have made some male ones too, *le sigh* Get your mind out of the gutter. Nothing naughty, just some very symmetrical and wonderful looking faces. Rolling Eyes
Shiva
wouw goog looking sig all of you..

i specially like yours, mexi!! goog work people Wink
Billwaa

Just one that I made for my school
tingkagol
fate-ey wrote:
Im sorry but mine is the best signature lol

I don't know where people get ideas that sig images should be that big. Oh, and by the way, counterstrike sucks.
Billwaa
I think that's more like a wallpaper rather than a sig.
brilliantbeauty
not wall paper sized, blend sized. As a general rule of thumb. SIgs are best fom 300x100 to 550x250
Eyre
i use 350x120 generally. Depends on what size the render is.

And Beauty: Is the text in your current sig from the Me First and the Gimmie Gimmies song? Or from the actual song?
Summer
I changed mine .
Garg
Personnaly i think picture signatures are a waste of downloading time... Why would i want to download a picture that i would never use or look at again. Your page if a lot slower to see. What is the difference is size ?? Half a meg to ten megs i'd say !!

Plus it makes forum threads look huge while if you condense it to what is only new elements of the discussion, you'd get half a page.

Anyway, i don't like them and poeple it seems the only thing poeple say is to brag about their thing and how they did it...
Hunterseaker
this is my best one:

-*EDIT*-
my site is offline know dunnu why so you are able to see my sig when my site is online again
kany
Just finished this signature. Almost took two hours to complete.

Zuwiki
I just wanna know where you find those renders? I can't find any I would let others see in my sig. Sad lol.
lockwolf
My First Sig

My 2nd Sig
kany
Made this one as well and this looks nice. By the Way King is my favourite player.

Hunterseaker
looks very good, nice and simpel,
maybe you can brush/blend the render a bit more, but that is just personal taste.
GJ 8/10
kany
Zuwiki wrote:
I just wanna know where you find those renders? I can't find any I would let others see in my sig. Sad lol.

Well you can find alot of wallpapers for any game or anything you like . You have just to cut out the portion you like and then use it in your signature . Its just not that difficult if you know a bit of photoshop. Well try if you need some help then you can ask.

By the way thanks Hunterseaker
Blaster
Air wrote:
your signature is too big , on other forums , the admin would ask u to remove it

Bondings will probley make him remove it.
Hunterseaker
Zuwiki wrote:

you can download the renders also from the internet without the need to cut them out, there are a few renderpacks on the internet, try to download them, there are very cool renders in it,
you can also download them manualy, just go to google pictures and then search for exemple: tekken renders and you will find renders(cut outs) for tekken
kany
Hunterseaker wrote:

you can also download them manualy, just go to google pictures and then search for exemple: tekken renders and you will find renders(cut outs) for tekken

WEll have you searched for them yourself .there aren't enough renders on the net available. and the ones that are available have very samall sizes and are of not good quality so if you can cut out them yourself then its better. because you can get wallpapers of high resultions.
Well one might find renders for others but i didn't find much for tekken.
Any way the extract command has made it so easy.
Hunterseaker
kany wrote:
Hunterseaker wrote:

WEll have you searched for them yourself .there aren't enough renders on the net available. and the ones that are available have very samall sizes and are of not good quality so if you can cut out them yourself then its better. because you can get wallpapers of high resultions.
Well one might find renders for others but i didn't find much for tekken.
Any way the extract command has made it so easy.

i have my sources for tekken renders Wink, there are not much but when you know the right sites, it will save you a lots of work.
i will search for my sources and post them here
kany
Here is a site from where you can download teken wallpapers. Its the official tekken 5 site

www.tekken-official.jp
kany
Here is another one that i made.

Well its a gift to any one who wants it and reply first , mention in your reply if you want it.
Hunterseaker
looks cool, nice effects
very GJ
8.5/10
Vanquish
Blurunner I don't get what your sig is suppose to really mean, I think you should add something to the end of it but I still think it's good even if I don't get it. Maybe it's because i'm blonde?
That other guy your sig is sick! I wish I could make sigs like that, it would be a real achievment for me. Maybe if I got the programs and had some practice I could make some, but I grudge paying for programs!
CMA
This sig I'm using now was done in 10 mins using photoshop. I didn't really put much effort in making this one... Embarassed
Hunterseaker
it looks good, its nice and simle
Lennon
There should be rules here. Most of these sigs are too big for slow browsers and would be banned by the moderators (and I agree).
And the other rule is only one sig per person and the sig that you use in this forum.
n0obie4life
After 10 minutes (actually 1..) of consideration, I decided to close this topic.

Why?

Simply because, this isn't a contest.

- Most of the sigs here are oversize, thus they can't be in this contest.
- The "creator" of this contest isn't active to "start" or "contribute" to his contest.

-close-