FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

how site look, and what to add?

spider
Can anyone tell me any ideas that I can add to my site? Its mostly a local site for our county in ohio, usa...
I know it seems to have alot of banners, but this will be my only means of making any money.. If I can get local advertising... All business's from around my county... I know the advertising section isnt ready yet,,, still working on that,, but was thinking about schools, local fire departments, police, sherrif, rescue, and maybe local recreation areas, like golf, fishing, boating, camping... and with the schools, and fire departments, police and ext... I was thinking on going to their locations, and taking a picture, and giving them kinda their own page for each town... like here where I live is new philadelphia, then we have the schools, about 4 all together... fire department, sherrif, and police department, emergency squads, hospitals... and in newcomerstown, where my mother lives, the same thing, but newcomerstown, and new philadelphia, would have their own pages...
wasnt sure about maybe a local search engine script for local companies who have sites, but hard to find in other search engines like yahoo... I found one site for a local craft store, and wasnt to easy for me to find,,, they told me they had a site, but didnt give me the url... so i searched for it,, found it,, but took me like half an hour... what you all think?
Bofia
how do we help if you didn't even post a link.
munkey_boy
Bofia wrote:
how do we help if you didn't even post a link.

Owned.
spider
Yea, a link would surely help....

http://tusc-oh.com

oh, and can youall check out the games,,, make sure I didnt miss any that arent appropriate,,

and munkey_boy,,, what you mean Owned.....
Insanity
I'd say this site needs some serious work.
spider
well, thats what I thought,,,but it would be nice to know what,,,, this is why I posted,,, for the information...
ashok
Layout should be improved.. use a template...
plato
your site is too complex, for very mixed and busy sites one should design the site to which be calm, take a look on yahoo. Your site take after a busy club.
spider
Thanks guys, Im working on a new style now... started it about a week ago, but its going to be loaded... I think Im more afraid of loading time, and ease of use,, but thanks,, It helps