FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Win 25 Frih$ + A .info DOMAIN

TeenZine
Post Post Post on my forum [url]REMOVED CAUSE I DONT EVER WANT YOU TO VISIT IT AGAIN[/url] will win 25 frihs And A .info domain

please note the .info may take a week to reseve.
rajhank
Post on my my Forum, get the forum rights for free, Smile Just Joking.

Just trying to tell u that post seriously, and dont repeat words , just arouse some feelings of other posters to post on ur website.

I ll post on ur forum , dont worry.
ixtra
Gee well if I post and post many other people will also do the same so is there any fixed number of post you have to reach first to win?
Star Wars Fanatic
300, come over and join so I can have someone to talk to Razz
TeenZine
Star Wars Fanatic wrote:
300, come over and join so I can have someone to talk to Razz
lol. I mite also sell domains in the store eventualy.
pashmina
well what to post.
and what is the module to bring this point system in a forum?? any answer?
CyanEyed
signed up, i want that domain, seeing as my sister couldnt be othered to to buy me the one she promised for my birthday
TeenZine
pashmina wrote:
well what to post.
and what is the module to bring this point system in a forum?? any answer?
we have cc which are like frih$ you can exchange them to buy sticky and other stuff. I may even sell domains (eventutaly)
mathiaus
If you are offering domains as a prize, please state some facts that apply;
-Who is the legal owner
-Period of registration
-Winner rights to edit domain info
-Winner access to transfer domain to their account (for full access)
-Whether winner will have rights to buy domain just before expiration date
TeenZine
mathiaus wrote:
If you are offering domains as a prize, please state some facts that apply;
-Who is the legal owner
-Period of registration
-Winner rights to edit domain info
-Winner access to transfer domain to their account (for full access)
-Whether winner will have rights to buy domain just before expiration date

the winner
1 year
As much access as I can give him / her with out him having access to my Credit card
I belive its 30 or 60 days check Registerfly policy
Of course I will use his email so he will get the notification.
dz9c
ah, teenzine your one of a kind. lol yea anyway i will post tomorow
CyanEyed
this comptetition is over, star wars fanatic won
Star Wars Fanatic
Woot! Just waiting for the prize right now.
TeenZine
waiting for blaster to stop acting like a child and unblock me.
Animal
TeenZine wrote:

I'm confused... what's Blaster got to do with you buying a .info domain as promised in this thread?
TeenZine
Animal wrote:
TeenZine wrote:

I'm confused... what's Blaster got to do with you buying a .info domain as promised in this thread?
He his an admin on the fourm He banned me (im also an admin) And now I cant read who has how many posts or w/e until I get unbanned. Edit i made the small post about it using a proxy but its like 2kb a sec.
Animal
TeenZine wrote:
He his an admin on the fourm He banned me (im also an admin) And now I cant read who has how many posts or w/e until I get unbanned. Edit i made the small post about it using a proxy but its like 2kb a sec.

Well, if it helps....
Star Wars Fanatic
Well, that shows that both contenders have gotten 300 posts, however, I did reach it first, and I am sure CyanEyed will vouch for me, as well as most people who were there. I beat him by about 20 posts or so to 300.
TeenZine
Star Wars Fanatic wrote:
Well, that shows that both contenders have gotten 300 posts, however, I did reach it first, and I am sure CyanEyed will vouch for me, as well as most people who were there. I beat him by about 20 posts or so to 300.
I have consitted buying you both a domain but I would like to verify by hand that you both did not spam. You were pretty good so far so pm me your domains And the min blaster stops being such a baby and unblocks me I will get you a domain. Assuming I verify you didn't spam.
Star Wars Fanatic
Well, I guess they agreed to keep you banned, all the admins that is. There is also a problem, it seems, about Wizkid, whoever he is, I guess he got banned as well.
TeenZine
Wizkid is my other screen name. I dont know what there problem is with me. Its blaster thats being a pain. And I will get you a domain when IM unbanned because its not fair that I got there site promoted then they banned me.
Cal_123
As Admin on ClubCrayon, I'll speak on behalf of the management.

We see no reason to unban you, for Blaster's personal reasons for one.

Also, even if we DID unban you, you would not get yor rights back as an admin, and you would probably only spam to everyone how bad we are, as you did here. I'm sure Blaster, Mistuh Griddlez and the Mods will agree with me.
Animal
Ok, I'm going to put an end to this bickering.

TeenZine, the disagreements that you have on another forum don't actually affect how things work on Frihost. If you made an agreement with users on the Frihost Forum, that agreement has to be upheld.

Cal_123, could you please confirm that Star Wars Fanatic reached the 300 post limit before CyanEyed? Could you also please confirm if either of the users significantly spammed on your forum.

Once the above has been confirmed, TeenZine should fulfil his end of the bargain. If there are any problems with this, please either contact me directly or reply in this thread.
TeenZine
I still dont think this is fair I am the admin so I host a contest and then they can bann me but Animal is a very smart person so I will follow his lead and give the first one to I belive it was 300 posts the .info and relive me of any more affilation with that site. Oh and the cyan guy talk to me on msn or aim. I will just no longer ever give out domains on other peoples forum because this is not right of them to do.
(edit)

Im waiting on an Affilate payment his website is www.yourbestpromos.com

And his emails is Admin@yourbestpromos.com
And his Aim is yourbestpromos
And sunhunter3
Cal_123
Animal, Star Wars Fanatic got 300 posts first, no spam

Cyan got 300 posts second, again with no spam.

I've made a post on the forum, saying that because of recent events with Teenzine, if he doesn't do what he says, I'll register .info domains for both of them. I would as you to take appropriate action towards Teenzine if he doesn't fulfil the contest, since he posted the topin in a Frihost contest forum.

Thanks.
TeenZine
Cal_123 wrote:
Animal, Star Wars Fanatic got 300 posts first, no spam

Cyan got 300 posts second, again with no spam.

I've made a post on the forum, saying that because of recent events with Teenzine, if he doesn't do what he says, I'll register .info domains for both of them. I would as you to take appropriate action towards Teenzine if he doesn't fulfil the contest, since he posted the topin in a Frihost contest forum.

Thanks.

I told you im frickin waiting for a payment from an affilate. I talked to starwars doud and you need to rely mind your own bussniss
Cal_123
I would have. But after you cursed me continuously on MSN, which I won't post here out of courtisy, and then had the CHEEK to ask me to unban you, I want to let everyone know what kind of person you are.
Animal
Enough! Both of you. Evil or Very Mad

The Frihost Forum is not the place to continue your private arguments. There will be no more flaming and/or insulting in this thread or action will be taken against you.

I'm closing this thread to prevent any more of this and I will deal with this matter personally via PM with all users concerned. If there are any issues, please contact me directly and I'll "moderate" in any disputes.

Star Wars Fanatic / CyanEyed, please contact me if there are any problems receiving what was agreed.
TeenZine, please let me know by PM what the estimated timescale is for you getting what you need.
Cal_123, thank you for your post confirming the details of posters on your forum. Your involvement in this matter is now over.

-close-