FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

xbox 360

T3 Architect
this tottally custommize system is i got to say...awesome! with the cover all the way to the wireless tech. Very Happy thats cool! So u can be as lazy as u want and have the coolest game console ever! need more facts visit www.xbox.com for more info!
dragnarok
sweet! i might get one. Or maybe PS3 cause i've always stuck with sony.
I have many reasons why i'd get a ps3, but for one, all the FF games are on it... except for maybe the few on gameboy and the one on gamecube... XP
Blurunner
Hey Xbox 360 is suppose to have a camera on it.To tape people while you are playing it.
Monkeydog
or...other "things"
i unno i always hated the Xbox not enough good games...
wraith
Monkeydog wrote:
or...other "things"
i unno i always hated the Xbox not enough good games...

yeh, thers the halo series, but i think thats about it. on the flip side, games that are on all consoles are best on the xbox.

this time though, the PS3 is gonna pwn 360 stats wise! HOOAH!
Blurunner
Its funny Bungie wont release halo3 until the ps3 comes out
Monkeydog
You act like its done and thats Microsofts big thing to battle against the PS3.Tho that won't do a darn thing in Japan.
whoopiedoo
PS3 is actaully supposed to better and faster than XBOX360, it even last longer than it too!

Sony Lasts forever!
Kelcey
xbox is actually getting some decent japanese support for the next gen. It'll probably get a bigger chunk of the japanese market this time around.
Monkeydog
I still doubt it unless Capcom supports it(which to my knowledge they don't)and Square-Enix is probably not gonna give Xbox much since their main intersts is Sony and Nintendo.
I just can't wait for a next-gen Zelda...or hopefully a next-gen Chrono game...sigh~ i can hope...
Kelcey
Capcom is supporting it quite nicely. They announced RE5 and Dead Rising for it already. Also, they already have a few japanese rpgs announced... probably more rpgs announced for the 360 than the current xbox has right now.

Out of all the companies, I want to see Nintendo succeed, but I really don't care. I just wish all the games I wanted were on one system Sad
Grimboy
Nintendo have always focused on being 'fun', really, that's all they cared about. Damn right too when you think about it.
Monkeydog
Kelcey wrote:
Capcom is supporting it quite nicely. They announced RE5 and Dead Rising for it already. Also, they already have a few japanese rpgs announced... probably more rpgs announced for the 360 than the current xbox has right now.

Out of all the companies, I want to see Nintendo succeed, but I really don't care. I just wish all the games I wanted were on one system Sad

Capcom support the 360?hmmm
anyways RPG's from Capcom usally always go to the PS2 or DS/PSP/GBA.
I hope Capcom makes a good BoF game this time cause V sucked...
Intoxicated
Xbox 360 will be Awesome, and i am a xbox fan, yet PS3 is ment to be better... what one are you guying going to buy? i guess ill justhave to buy both Smile
leeanvan
nooooooooo i wanna a xbox Sad the bad if that i dont have Moneyyyyyyy Sad Sad
well them go work xD for buy it jejejeje.. Razz Razz ....

see u later... Razz Razz
Sourabh
Once again, new Xbox 360 material has been leaked onto the Internet. This time, a Spanish presentation of the Xbox 360 that includes the console, the peripherals, the XNA tools and some other goodies.

Most of the info in these slides is already known but to our surprise, one of the slides has revealed the existence of a first-party QWERTY key pad, similar to those found in the BlackBerry handhelds.

Finally, my first language becomes useful for our site. The info on the slide mentioned above says:

TEXT DEVICE
QWERTY Keyboard
Connects to controller
For sending text messages or in-game chat
The info for the Xbox 360 camera says:
Captures video @ 640x480, 8 frame per seconds
Takes still pictures @ 1,3 megapixels
8 times the resolution of the Eye Toy
Includes microphone that connects to the Xbox 360 controller
Incorporates chat functions and video messages for Xbox Live
SilverDogg
if i were to buy any other console than revolution (which i dont even know if ill buy. give us more info nintendo dammit!), it would probarbly be xbox360. now i know that wont happen though, since i have to much retro to get into before i can buy anything else Wink.
comsci18
xbox is actually getting some decent japanese support for the next gen.
i like it
RFAFlaymes
XBOX360 will never surpass Sony'S PS3 (and I'm a Nintendo fan so you know it's true when I say this XD) Reasons why is the fact (yes I'm a geek) that Microsoft has not supported the system very well at the Electronics Entertainment Expo. They only talked about stronger connections, some better games, and an online persona in which you can sell items and a few other features. But PS3 has 7 controllers, bluetooth technology, 2 graphics cards, a stronger engine, the Cell Graphics engine, Dolby Surround Sound II and other nice little features. Seeing as some of you might say, "XBOX360 LOOKS BETTER THAN PS3 BECAUES PS3 LOOKS LIKE A FAX MACHINE AND BOOMERANG THAT'S WHY IT SUXCORZ!!!!1" I'd like to explain the looks alittle.
XBOX360 looks the way it does because it's meant to be able to replace a whole computer tower, meaning it can act as an internet modem and store game save images and all that jazz. But the PS3 looks the way it does because of the game's several controller ports and strong engine. Now, I know that the PS3's graphics might not look like they will when playing the actuall games, but it will look better than Half Life 2 (seeing as it runs on just 1 graphic card)
But if it comes down to it I'll just stick with my old buddy Nintendo. Laughing Smile
anthonygerbils
the xbox 360 is a brilliant piece of technology as the graphics are crisp and the sound of the surroundings are realistic
but when it comes to it the ps3 will be better as it can play umd's
psp games
ps2 games
the graphics are 3 times better maybe even more
the games should be cheaper as they are easier to make and the new disks they use can hold more than 10-20 gb's.
so when it is all sumed up the ps3 seems better but is it

as it is dearer
heavy
and needs new accessories unlike xbox 360 as this can take most xbox acessories.
brilliant graphics

the xbox

it is cheaper
has less graphics
lighter
can play old xbox games

so at the end of the day you have to make your mind up so choose wisely
great online games
ace01
Xbox 360 is a real next gen console. It's fast, powerful, intercative and the games on the most part are awesome. There is a big debate between what will dominate the next gen console wars, but right now you can't really tell. Xbox 360 is out with nothing to compare it to and PS3 and Revolution are still about 6 months to a year down the road so until the other consoles are brought to the table no body can realy tell which console will win.
dwcnps
Hey, I've got an Xbox360 and it is just awesome Applause . Great Graphics I've gotta say. Try it out, It's just great. It's got a great new controller without those hard to use buttons that the last Xbox had, completely easy to get use. Universial Media Remote (haven't got a remote yet but awesome anyway).

I can't wait until I get my HDD (Hard Disk Drive) 20 GB of space.

Looks like Xbox 360 will make me cool Cool 'cos I got one Very Happy !

WAAHOO!!! Wink

P.S: Can Xbox 360 play Normal Xbox games?
AdamantMonk
dwcnps wrote:

the HDD actually has I think 13 GB of usable space, but the rest is saved up for stuff like game addons, BC updates Dashboard updates and so on.

360 can play original games, but only to more popular ones, but monthly updates are bringing more and more games to that list.
Kelcey
dwcnps wrote:
Hey, I've got an Xbox360 and it is just awesome Applause . Great Graphics I've gotta say. Try it out, It's just great. It's got a great new controller without those hard to use buttons that the last Xbox had, completely easy to get use. Universial Media Remote (haven't got a remote yet but awesome anyway).

Looks like Xbox 360 will make me cool Cool 'cos I got one Very Happy !

WAAHOO!!! Wink

Depends on what you mean by that... yeah it can... some of them... Out of the ones that it does play, you're bound to run into problems.
dwcnps
Kelcey wrote:
Depends on what you mean by that... yeah it can... some of them... Out of the ones that it does play, you're bound to run into problems.

IT's okay because now I don't intend on getting regular xbox games for xbox360.

I was but now I'm not. Wink