FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Halo 3??????

T3 Architect
since halo and halo 2 has sold more copies then top rateed moves bungie is currently working on a new and better Halo! and the wish list is cool but...will it come?? for example drive the pelican! that i have to say is pretty cool. and have a knife:?: i guess it can work but i will stick to the plasma gernades for that job. well want more visit http://www.stuffo.com/halo-wish-list.htm
sdisblos
i am very hope that it's will be.. cos i very liked halo 1 and halo 2 .
it's very good play... i liked to play in in multiplayer
nakamaru
Yeah it's gonna be the bomb. Isn't it going to be a 360 launch title?
Monkeydog
no its coming out when the PS3 comes out.Its their so called defence against the PS3.
I don't like Halo there is nothing special about it at all...
n0obie4life
Play CS or something else.

I don't play Halo cause its released in the Xbox.
Kelcey
Halo picked up a lot of new american gamers... I think that's why it's popular.
Xploder
I don't like Halo at all... I didn't see any difference in graphics between Halo and Halo2.
Intoxicated
Halo Is Awesome, a New Cyber Cafe / Xbox Cafe opened up down the road from me. So many people go there for Lan play, and They run tournaments every so often.... im definitly going to have a try and see what im like compared to people in my neighbor hood.
nickhaw
halo is all right i like the first one better than the second. its just i prefer the more realistic shooters like tactical shooters and halo is anything but tactical. Very Happy
Jeff_vella_leone
personally i played only halo 1
It wast released on pc so i couldnt play it at all
but what i can say is that halo rocks
I mean it has something in it that makes it cool maybe its the gameplay, maybe its the fun while playing but it surly has something special
Personally i like it very much even the story is good too
I hope they will release halo 3 on pc
Im a big fan of halo
Hephy
I really did not get into halo2 as much as everyone else did.. I think the only thing that had people going was... OOOO AAAAA the Colors...Because to tell you the truth that is the only thing that halo2 has going. Plues that Sword is hot...
lockwolf
Damn Halo, the only thing keeping the Xbox on the market, down with consols!
pldacademicteam
i hope that halo 3 if for xbox cuz im not gonna waste like 400 or so dollars on an Xbox 360 just for a chance to play halo3. but i agree that halo 1 is btr than halo2. i just hope that halo 3 is up to scratch...
NiGHTS SoNIC
My brother got an XBOX magazine that talks about a Halo Movie comming to theaters in 2007. I am not the biggest fans of Halo, but I have to say its one of the best shooters out there on XBOX. I would probably rent Halo 3 before I bought it though.
Blackout Angel
I love Halo, complete fan of it, hope Halo 3 is a good game to exspect
nakamaru
NiGHTS SoNIC wrote:
My brother got an XBOX magazine that talks about a Halo Movie comming to theaters in 2007. I am not the biggest fans of Halo, but I have to say its one of the best shooters out there on XBOX. I would probably rent Halo 3 before I bought it though.

I heard something about a movie as well.
Mikke
Halo 2 is boring and hard, ive tryed it once and it was very very hard since i dont understand the game maiby its just me or its other's who doesn't understand the game!
Packfan104L4
Mikke wrote:
Halo 2 is boring and hard, ive tryed it once and it was very very hard since i dont understand the game maiby its just me or its other's who doesn't understand the game!

If you thought Halo 2 was hard, you've blown all of your brain cells on spamming this forum. I blew through the single player campaign on Legendary in about 20 hours. Not hard at all.
mynameis
Halo 3 will be legendary, no buts and PC users have no excuse for not playing halo as Halo2 (remade, and reworked graphics) is now availible for pc! And halo isn't hard...lol Shame on you Halo 2 and 3 especially have huge matchmaking features and pair people up with ability, skill w.e as well as keeping the challenging element of the game by letting more advanced skill levels in on maps and game modes you seem to be good at. If you don't believe that I played the beta and the only thing that was a problem was there wasn't enough players to make that happen properly.

Edit: you can see video of me playing the beta on my site http://www.cssmith.co.uk (its one of my fist games on the beta so thats why I died somtimes...)
Klaw 2
most things in that ridiculous list wont be ever done. Fly an pelican? Idont beleive they'll put that in the game. Flame throuwer okay maybe theill put that in. Sort of traps could already been seen in the beta version but they suck in my opinion too but that sucks a bit, you place a trap at the flag and then a bubble shield over it and no one can get the stupid flag.

the rest just wont be done its just soooooo stupid why would you put that all in?
mynameis
I don't think Klaw 2 played the halo 3 beta as if there was a Trip mine on the flag u'd be stupid to walk on it as you can just shoot it from a distance.. and bubble shields are only resistant to bullets and you can easily walk into them, in fact a bubble shield on the flag would help the opposing team as you wouldn't be able to protect your own flag. Nice double post btw...

Edit: I've now noticed that this post is very old.. lol
Klaw 2
no i didnt really play it but i saw someone play it to shoot a bubble shield with an smg takes a while and with ctf there is no time to crap around.
Mannix
Umm I played Halo 1... ...Am envious of the rest of you. ...Almost wish I had a voice in the back of my head... Wink Sure was lonely without good ol' Cortana. Very Happy
sanalskumar
I have not yet played HALO 2 but I heard that its really good and I will jump to it soon after my exams are over...
sanalskumar
Someone said HALO 2 is not that interesting. Is it??
Jeff_vella_leone
Mannix wrote:
Umm I played Halo 1... ...Am envious of the rest of you. ...Almost wish I had a voice in the back of my head... Wink Sure was lonely without good ol' Cortana. Very Happy

same here
really want to hear the old cortana again lol
Yjaxygames
Halo 3 was on the E3 in LA with a massive trailer. So it'll come. And the trailer looked great.
Agent ME
The Halo 3 trailer was awesome - you can see it at http://www.bungie.net/News/content.aspx?type=topnews&link=ethreeblowout.
Can't wait to Sep. 25th for when it comes out.
neosree
I still haven't finished halo 2! now the third part is coming means I must work hard to finish the halo 2 sooner!! It is hard as the game progresses, and I am stuck on the way that I cannot fi nish my mission - i really cannot find a way to finish it, so I quit. Thats all.
Jeff_vella_leone
just search for a walk trhough that will help you out in it
im currently downloading the trailer
halo 3 will surly rock
Sphaerenkern
Even though I'm not a gamer anymore, I like Halo much. I played Halo 1 on PC completely and Halo 2 on a XBox a few times.
The controls are really good, although I rather have a 1st person-control while driving vehicles. I first wondered - Shooters on a console? But it's really well made.
Halo features a great story, I think. It lacks a bit of actually telling the story, though.
I especially like it that you have to be careful and take cover, but also have a shield so you aren't dead immediately. The gameplay is not incredibly hyperactive-fast, but also not exaggerated careful and slow.
What I really liked is that you aren't alone as the Master Chief. That it's not a game where you are the uber-mega-cyborg and killing all, but you are well trained, having shields 'n' stuff, but you still need the help of NSCs. And they are well made, too - I always liked all the stuff the Marines talked Very Happy
BlockUp
I played the multi-player BETA, was excellent. Graphics, amazing; Team-speak, much better; all in all a great upgrade from Halo 2. And I recommend buying it. It's got like 3 discs! Wonder what they'll be...
Osmodius
mynameis wrote:
Halo 3 will be legendary, no buts and PC users have no excuse for not playing halo as Halo2 (remade, and reworked graphics) is now availible for pc!

Uh, how about the age-old "It just sucks" excuse? Halo is garbage. Even without the massive drawback of the shitty and pointless console-FPS control system, it's still garbage. We don't want it.
Agent ME
Osmodius wrote:
pointless console-FPS control system,

The point of the console-FPS control system is to control your player Razz
There's PC versions too that you can use a keyboard+mouse/joystick/xboxcontroller too now if you're allergic to console controllers.
MJMX
Halo 1 is the best game I know in Xbox, I haven't played it on pc ... but all Halo games are very good... graphics and gameplay, Halo was a big step in FPS history in xbox and I hope they'll continue good work on pc and xbox360
evilhobouk
im just looking forward to the multiplayer gaming on halo 3. Had a few goes on the beta version (thanks to crackdown) and i was blown away...especially by the mongoose and the uzi type guns which you can duel wield.the trailer gets me so excited