FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Where is your paradise?

Where is your paradise?
Thailand
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sibiria
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Alaska
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
West India
28%
 28%  [ 2 ]
USA
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
Home
42%
 42%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

BangTaoMan
What do you think when you here the word PARADISE?
benjmd
I went to Maui (island in the Hawaiian island chain, for those who are unaware) for the first time this past summer. The whole island was constantly very real and very beautiful and the whole experience provided a genuine warmth inside (and outside from the beautiful sunshine). It was definitely a paradise.
schumway
been across Canada before going away... been through the states including a couple of the Hawaiian Islands (2nd fav vs home) and Bermuda and etc... but I really do enjoy being home.

Also I believe folks should get out and see their own country and area, people, etc before going away.

We did love hawaii though... we started in the tourist haven and unfortunately for others it was when the first SARS scare hit the USA so there was almost no one there!!!!

great deals and no crowds. We even went and picked up a couple of bus passes and local grocery card (we were there for 3 weeks) so we could hang out with the locals and see how they enjoy life... Everyone was helpful and friendly and hard to think they have the same jobs we do here... Guess work is what you make of it!

course everything is easier to deal with in Hawaii LOL

we then went to the big island but I was not into astronomy at the time so we did not check out the large scopes, just the different zones and the lava flow
SGbilder
BangTaoMan wrote:
What do you think when you here the word PARADISE?

I'd probably say Serengeti national park in..err.. Kenya(?). Never been there, but i've got a few friends who have worked there and what they tell me about the people and the nature there...damn i would like to experiance that!
ibay
Which place in West India do you have in mind which looks like paradise?
lady_yavanna
anywhere where theres good music, good food hearty food and good company. thats all i need. so yeh, any of those places Very Happy outa alla those places tho id say i wana visit siberia the most. soooooo beautiful and peaceful.... Cool
HoboPelican
lady_yavanna wrote:
... tho id say i wana visit siberia the most. soooooo beautiful and peaceful.... Cool

And I was going to comment on how unlikely it would be that someone would pick Siberia! Surprised Maybe my understanding of Siberia is a little off.

I voted for the "West India", although I am hoping you mean the West Indian islands in the Carri bean. For me paradise requires and ocean and sun. I couldn't pick one island in particular, but Tortolla was nice.
pontus
What no Austrailia in the list... My favorite place (so far) is Magnetic Island on the gold coast.