FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Vista Packaged BOX

barryforever
Hello Guys ..
I was trying to create a box like packaging for my product when I came accross this Vista bOX like the one below.. it really looks a sweet ...

Can some one tell me how to remove all those windows logo all that is there in the box ..leaving just the box with its it background colour..

has some one done this before .. can you pass over the PSD..
Thank you
manumiglani
Vista Box looks cool for sure. I wonder if the real box looks that good as well Laughing
littlegiant
It would probably be better if you made your own packaging. You should do a search in Google for 'box shot software' or better yet, 'free box shot software'. I tried some a couple years back and some of the programs are quite impressive and easy-to-use. (Sorry but I can't remember which ones I used or which were the best).
Dragate
I'm not goign to help you do something quite so illegal. But, I can help you with some ideas for a new box. You really should make your own. What's with people these days, taking stuff off other people and taking off their name?

The effect on that box is really quite simple. Just get some image editing software like the GIMP and use the fire render thingy and you get something like that. Distort it up a bit and voila.

Go to somewhere like http://good-tutorials.com and learn some stuff. Do some tuts for cool effects and then DON"T USE THE EFFECTS THAT YOU DID FOR A TUT but rather learn from how you did it and make your own.

First, you have to design it so taht everything or all the parts of your product fit into the box, then style it up.

good luck~~
munkey_boy
Make a design in Photoshop with the layout of the box and measurements etc. then make sure everything fits then make it look good. Basically what the post above me said Smile.