FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

If you could meet anyone living or dead

Which of these people would you most like to meet?
Napoleon
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Julius Cesar
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Mozart
13%
 13%  [ 3 ]
Jesus
27%
 27%  [ 6 ]
Moses
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Helen of Troy
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Plato
13%
 13%  [ 3 ]
St Augustine
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Luther
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Cleopatra
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Princess Diana
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Other
22%
 22%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 22

Rowenna
If you could meet anyone living or dead who would you choose?

and If you could be anyone living or dead who would you like to be?

I know that in the 19th c. many people wanted to be Napoleon in fact many people believed Shocked to be him (usually found in the funny farm)
CrimsonStrange
Yeah, my great aunt Ada went senile & thought she was Napoleon up until she died.

I'd like to meet Mozart, Elizabeth I, & Einstein.

I'd like to be my late boyfriend, Gabriel, so I could've understood & empathized with him more.
thealpha
no no no~~
Antoine_935
In this list, the one I would like to meet is Mozart, because of his great musics.

But if I could choose, I'de rather choose Beethoven, or Queen band (you know... Freddy Mercury...). Woudln't it be great ?? Smile
Blu_Spykz
Yeah I'd like to meet Freddy Mercury.

But I'd much rather meet Adam (of Adam and Eve, in accordance to that big black book the church banter around)
apple
I don't wanna meet anyone on the list right now....plus no matter if I am "good" or "bad".....Jesus will get his shot at me.... Rolling Eyes
BMB07
Out of that list, definitely Mozart.

Antoine_935 wrote:
I'de rather choose Beethoven, or Queen band (you know... Freddy Mercury...). Woudln't it be great ?? Smile

Yes indeed. Mercury would have been GREAT to meet!
vw_bugg
Either Walt Disney or my Fiances late Grandfather.

Both seem to me to be truly exceptional men. Genuinely caring cmpassionate and a deeply interwoven set of strong morals.

Meeting either one of these men would help me grow as a person and give me great personal motivation for some of the goals i have set for my life.
Handermier
Who would I most like to meet? I think off of this list it would have to be Plato. I have never really been a big fan of music or art. Just not my things. I do love to think things in a sort of abstract way. Plato would be one of the best for that.

Off the list would have to be...ummm...Leonardo DaVinci. After thinking about all those flying machines in his journal. I would love to just talk to him about how he thought up all of those ideas.

-Handermier
Danomite
I'd love to have met Kurt Cobain...he just seems like such an interesting person
TheSublime
Other - I think I'm gonna have to go with Socrates on that one
emjawa
I picked Plato because is awesome. I didn't pick Mozart because I'm jealous of him totally. But he would have been a pretty interesting character. I would have preferred to pick Debussy, because I love him so much.
schmidi
Jesus... my favourite one...

and maybe... i can meet him next time^^
divinitywolf
I'd like to meet juliar Ceasar because he was a great strategist and had a great mind however i'm not exactly desperate to meet him and wouldn't want to meet him most of all.

i dont actually know who i'd like to meet although it would probably be someone who did something historic. Maybe an old king or einstein Smile. i'd like to meet Agrippa to find out if he actually performed magic and anything which he was rumoured to have done.
Captain Fertile
I chose Jesus from the list becuase I would like to look him in the eyes and get the measure of him.

Of those living I would have to choose Jeremy Clarkosn, would love to go out on a bender with him - I think he is a riot and although I might leave thinking he is actually more of a pratt than I would have liked I think I would have had a laugh.

I am of the school of thought that believes it is best not to meet your idols, you will probably be disappointed.
miacps
Out of those listed, I'd love to meet Jesus. He'd probably be a very interesting individual.

Who would I like to be? I don't know, I'm content with being myself. Razz
Dragonfly-online
schmidi wrote:
Jesus... my favourite one...

and maybe... i can meet him next time^^

I already know jesus Smile
FireFoxDB
Plato ftw! "Plato's cave" owns. It requires a lot of thinking and it's so logical.