FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The Mighty Boosh !!!!!!!!

BladeRunner
Can there be a greater programme than The Mighty Boosh? In a word...no.

The series (two of them so far) are set around the adventures of it's two main characters, Vince Noire and Howard Moon.
Vince is the embodiment of vanity, and Howard is a wannabe intellectual with illusions-of-talent.

It's a sureal comedy that was originally set in a zoo but in the second series moved to Naboo's (a shaman) house.

It HAS to be seen to be believed. I know it's not everyone's cup-of-tea but let in grow on you and you won't regret it.
Captain Fertile
I have seen a few eipsodes of the show and it is funny in places. Problem is, I can't watch that young guy without constantly being reminded of a young Freddie Mercury!!! It is kind of distracting.
BladeRunner
Captain Fertile wrote:
I have seen a few eipsodes of the show and it is funny in places. Problem is, I can't watch that young guy without constantly being reminded of a young Freddie Mercury!!! It is kind of distracting.

LMAO I know what you mean...and if he was green he'd look like a goblin Very Happy
Captain Fertile
BladeRunner wrote:
...and if he was green he'd look like a goblin Very Happy

Ha! Never thought of that but you are indeed correct.