FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Counter Strike 1.6

pashmina
I just really love this game. I like to be a snipper, but lately the cross head of the sniper has just disappeared. So how can i bring the cross head back. I disparately need that cross head to appear back, before i can play further.
roach831
yeah i love that game too, im pretty good at it too, but i get tired of those original skins
nancian
It's the best game 4 playing in a network, never lets u being board any more
manum
there cannot be a better game than this one... I really do love it
rfarrand
this is the most addicting game ever! i love playing it all the time with my buddy who lives across the country from me! it is so much fun. about your cross hairs coming man...you need to check the options once in the game...when you are in the game...hit the ~ button, it will bring you back to a menu where you can click on options...in here there is a place on the first page to change your name and also what you want the cross hairs to look like and act like...hope this helps. have a great day!
photon
CS is the only game i play now! full stop!
Jools64
CS Rocks me and my freinds play it together sometimes
ForceRun
Yeah Counterstrike is a sweet game like 4 years ago, CounterStrike Source is the real game, switch over, it is much better.

As far as your crosshair problems, just reinstall the game. or do the screen hack, lol. Take a magic marker or dry eraze marker and draw the crosshairs right on your monitor. You can also do some sweet running hip shots using those cross hairs.
pashmina
i searched and finally found the solution. the trick is
press ~ button and type "crosshair 2" if it is "crosshair 0" then the markings from the snipper disappears