FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

referal links

TeenZine
I think in certain conditions we should be able to post a referal link. Like in the advertizing forum. That is why I belive alot of people don't share any secerets on this forum cause they cant get something back in return
Quote:
,I simply think that affiliate links should be allowed under certain conditions. Like let's say I write a pretty decent, long description, WITH tips about maxbounty. Then the least we could do is have a referral link included. That is the reason many people don't share a lot of secrets in forums.

What do you think.
Animal
Referral links are not allowed for a number of reasons - mainly to stop Frihost becoming a spam dump.

Here's an example of what would happen: One person posts a referral link to (say) adsense then another person uses that link to sign up. This person then posts another (say) adsense referral link on the forum to try and make money out of the same thing... and so the cycle repeats.

The only form of monetary advertising systems allowed on Frihost are the adverts that provide us with enough money to keep your hosting free. Please read the rules if you're not sure if something might be allowed or not. However, generally if people clicking the link makes money for you, it's not allowed and this rule will not be changing.

-close-