FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Favorite Castlevania Game?

love2infekt
I would say mine would be Castlevania: Symphony Of The Night on Playstation... I just love Alucard and how they made the game look so classic. Very Happy
nancian
yeah it's rite
blk3
Hands down, it has to be the classic Symphony of the Night, I would call this the definitive Castlevania game. It has all that made Castlevania such a great game, amazing levels, great bosses, and such great attention to details. So far these feat has yet to be repeated on next gen Castlevania games. Konami seems to be opting for 3D Castlevania games w/c is not very good at the moment. For me Castlevania stood the best when done in 2D.
Revvion
well i havent played Symphony of the Night (yet) so for me dawn of sorrow the first ds game was the most fun, aldo not the main single player type. but the singe player game with alucard and belmont etc..
Geminh
I'm surprised that no one has said Super Castlevania IV on the SNES. Definately the best Castlevania of all time. I've played SOTN, but for some reason, I love this game way more. This has to be one of my most favorite games on the SNES ever!
blk3
Ive played Castlevania IV on the SNES, and I think its also a great game, but it just doesnt seem to have enought levels, enemies, weapons as SON had. You might say that I'm only saying that SON is better than Castlevania IV bec. it has much better graphics, come to think of it Next Generation Castlevania games have much better graphics than SON, but I still prefer SON over them.
kurogane
yeah, Castlevania: Symphony Of The Night on Playstation .
enygmasoft
love2infekt wrote:
I would say mine would be Castlevania: Symphony Of The Night on Playstation... I just love Alucard and how they made the game look so classic. Very Happy

I loved that game, my personal favorite was the newest part in the Nintendo DS series, its interesting the way the spells are cast.