FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


all D.GRAY-MAN





yhally
Hey anyone out there! i hope this is the first time somebody post about D.Grayman anime here!

Heres a little info about this anime



Category: TV
Genre: Action, Fantasy
Themes:
Year: 2006
Studio: TMS Entertainment

The story takes place in a world looks like the 19th century Europe. The Earl of Millennium plots to massacre the human beings by AKUMAs, which are weapons made from machines, sprits, and tragedies. On the other hand, there is people stand up to the Earl. They�re exorcists of Dark Religious Organization. They fight against the Earl with innocence. The innocence is a divine substance scattered around the world as various forms, and it makes strange phenomena. However, once it is used by an exorcist, it becomes a powerful weapon against AKUMA.

Its an upgoing anime series!
i think the best description of this anime is a combination of BLEACH and FULL METAL ALCHEMY

hope anyone out there watch this anime series! it cool!
AnimePSP
I watched until episode 5 and gave up. It looked like it was gonna be good and I liked the op/ed but still it took three episodeds for that ghost of martell stuff and the main character is too lame IMHO.
yy1124
AnimePSP wrote:
I watched until episode 5 and gave up. It looked like it was gonna be good and I liked the op/ed but still it took three episodeds for that ghost of martell stuff and the main character is too lame IMHO.


This is a good anime actually. I have read the comic and I believe animation won't be too much different. At first I don't like the weapon of the main character, but through out the stories I like him better than anyone else~ This is the anime I like most among several series I am following recently.
yhally
well its for the viewers choice if he/she likes the series but i personally said its a good anime for ME, nyahahaha!

Quote:
At first I don't like the weapon of the main character


yeah! agreed, i dont like either his first weapon but when it become like a big gun, it become awesome! nyahahaha!

latest episode of it now is 11,
carlokes
Hi there,

Yesterday ive watch episode 15 and although its not a fantastic anime, like the ones you want to keep to see in a anear future, I think the majority of the people will enjoy watching it. Its not bad at all....just not a great anime.

The history is very interesting however not new...but hey...not a problem at all really.

Stay cool.
ashen
I only read the manga till vol.3, I havent see the anime. But I'll looking for them.

yhally wrote:

i think the best description of this anime is a combination of BLEACH and FULL METAL ALCHEMY

I think so too.
The main character is very similiar with Edward Elric (Full Metal Alchemist).
exarkun
Actually the main character has a sad past too, but it is hard to believe that he can still be as happy as he is now.

I agree that his gun weapon is awesome! But it drained too much energy from him..
BobVsBob
I haven't seen this yet, but I want too.
I started watching about half of some random episode and it looks very interesting, I just wish I could find english subtitles.. or i'll wait for the english version to come out.
exarkun
BobVsBob wrote:
I haven't seen this yet, but I want too.
I started watching about half of some random episode and it looks very interesting, I just wish I could find english subtitles.. or i'll wait for the english version to come out.


Stick to the manga! Trust me, they are just as well. Wink

Normally I would just get them from stoptazmo.com

They have the latest manga on D. Gray-man!
Chelissamow
I've only watched two episodes of D.Gray-man so far. It seems really good but for some reason, I just can't get 'into' it. Oh well, I'll just have to watch some more before I decide if I really like it or not.
yhally
i stock watching grayman at episode 15 because of so many project and homework for me but i've already download up to episode 20, nyahahaha! gonna watch this episode when i have time...
zanzou
Am I the only one reading the manga instead of following the anime?

*doesn't have time for anime, so much* @_@
yhally
Quote:
Am I the only one reading the manga instead of following the anime?


dont know? hmmm but i like watching instead of reading coz i can see the full action in it but its the way as long as you enjoy it it doesnt matter if its a manga or anime ^_^
zanzou
yhally wrote:

dont know? hmmm but i like watching instead of reading coz i can see the full action in it but its the way as long as you enjoy it it doesnt matter if its a manga or anime ^_^


I just don't have time for anime... way easier on my time limits to just pick up and put down the manga as I please.
Related topics
Man and Women
Little Johny
Blind man
Whats your favorites movie series?
Do You Know How Tough It Is Being a Man
Joke about computer man
Korean man 'overdoses' on gaming
Alguem curte anime?
[OFFICIAL] Favorite Anime?
I love anime, but am not into manga - what shall I read?
Favorite Comic
Death Note
My Taste for anime.
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Sports and Entertainment -> Anime and Comics

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.