FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

URGENT

Cephalic_Carnag
Someone hacked my real account and requested my account be deleted!! He changed my password!
My accounts name is Cephalic_Carnage
DynamicNames
Yes, he's not lying! I am a friend of his on his forum hosted by Frihost. I guess that the hacker who tried to physically hack his website found that out after I banned him from the website, so he's sunk so low as to do this. Sounds desparate to me. But don't believe what he says - The two have completely different IPs.
Cephalic_Carnag
Can you PM the admin about this for me?
gh0stface
This should be handled shortly. Just keep checking back here and I'll let you know what's happening.

-Locked-
Bockman
I have changed the password.

I sent the new password to your email account.

The IP is from a proxy, so I'll just ask this.. is the abuser someone you know? has he gained access to any other of your stuff that we shoud know of? (as in your mail account?)

Be Well Cool
Cephalic_Carnage
I don't know him, but he has been trying to hack my board for a few days now.

And for some reason, my account seems to be completely gone now, I can't access DirectAdmin or the domain.
Scorpio
If your forum account was removed, it is quite obvious that the contents of your DA account and also the account itself would have been deleted./

The only logical course of action would be to re request your account by the usual procedure(if it has indeed been deleted)
SpellcasterDX
scorpio wrote:
If your forum account was removed, it is quite obvious that the contents of your DA account and also the account itself would have been deleted./

The only logical course of action would be to re request your account by the usual procedure(if it has indeed been deleted)

Bondings said it was only suspended due to bandwith.
However, it wasn't his fault, so this sucks.
Animal
This discussion is now taking place in private between the site administrator (that would be Bondings) and the user concerned. They will sort it out directly, so please keep your opinions to yourself until the actual outcome of this issue (and not the guessed outcome) is decided.

-close- to prevent spam