FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Favorite Naruto Character?

love2infekt
Does anyone watch Naruto? If so, do you have a favorite character on there?

My favorite is Gaara Twisted Evil
themarauder
Gaara, huh? Nice choice. I like Itachi the best though. Coolest character ever. I mean check out that Mangekyo Sharingan and he was the youngest ANBU captain as well; even younger than Kakashi. The only problem with him is that he's psycho and murdered his whole family. Rolling Eyes
olag
My favourite character in Naruto is, whitout doubt, Kakashi.
yy1124
Gaara~

Kakashi came in second....
QrafTee
Basically everyone in team Gai with Rock Lee being my favorite of favorites and Gai trailing the list.
littletomi714
haha

my favorite character is kakashi without a doubt

hes a cool guy with a cool appearance

awesome character and really strong guy
unknown_talent
Kakashi! is 1st and Sasuke is 2nd
Chalchihuitlicue
My personal favourite Naruto characters are Haku and Zabuza. What can I say? I really like girly-boy characters, and Haku fits that description perfectly. And Zabuza... I'm not really sure why I like him, I just do.

As for currently living characters, I'd have to say Rock Lee. He's just so awesome, and I really admire his determination.
Chronos
Gai, Hinata and Orochimaru.
QrafTee
Chronos wrote:
Gai, Hinata and Orochimaru.

... That's kinda an odd couple, duncha think?
Seiji
For some reason I like Naruto. The other characters are.....blah. Naruto is the reason why the show exists Laughing
Kirbyssj
I'd have to go with Rock Lee on this one since he is an amazing ninja. I mean he cant even use ninjistsu, yet he still owns(or would own) everyone he fights(besides for Gara since he is dishonorable when they fight the second time). I mean he does break his legs or injure them often but hes still and outstanding ninja.
soulman
oh, I love Naruto, I don't know why people don't like he very much~

I think he is cool and worthy to trust~
Abood
i like sasuke Smile
mansonivan
kakashi, rock lee
xj975
Sasuke and Shikamaru
Chelissamow
There are so many characters to choose from... It's so hard to decide. xD

I'd say my most favourite characters are Naruto, Rock Lee and Hinata.
Pikokola
Me, Jiraiya ^^ The Pervert Sennin Razz
Prince naruto
love2infekt wrote:
Does anyone watch Naruto? If so, do you have a favorite character on there?

My favorite is Gaara Twisted Evil

gee me too
but i have to choose shikamaru and Neji

for hinta
i love her so much
CMA
Kakashi, Neji and Shikamaru. In no particular order.

---

Kakashi is one of the most popular characters for a reason. He's just that cool. Not only his looks overall, but also the large number of high-level techniques he learned through the Sharingan makes him one of the most elite shinobi in the village. Also, you gotta love his personality contrasts inside and outside the battlefield.

Neji, for the fearful (and at the same time beautiful) Hyuuga fighting-style. I kinda hated the guy at first because of all the angsty stuff he had against his clan and his whole talk about destiny (it got on my nerves, though I admit it was good story-wise), but he changed since then, while remaining just as badass. And once again, the Hyuuga fighting-style is amazing!

Shikamaru is the "living" proof that a good shinobi isn't labeled that way because of power, but the capacity to get out of sticky situations. His techniques aren't high-damaging in nature, not even much offensive, but as long as he has his brain he can win most battles. And for those that read the manga, you gotta admit that he truly showed the meaning of being badass on chapters 338 and 339.
Madoperator
Naruto, Jiraiya and Kakashi.

--

Naruto, he's the man. The whole show is about him, and he's cool with his Kyuuby thingie's, he also is a very thrustworthy person, I like that the most.

Jiraiya, 'perverted old hermit'! He just rocks, with his obsession for naked girls Cool and how he's teaching Naruto hawt stuff.

Kakashi, I like his comments agains Guy/Gai (Don't know how to spell his name) he also has the Sharingan, and he isn't a part of the Uchiha family.
tsukiyuuki
See, I absolutely love almost every character in the show, but if I had to pick just a couple that I like above all others... well, then I would have to say Temari, Kankurou, Gaara, Hinata, and Naruto. But they only beat everyone else by about a hair. I really do like almost everyone, the exceptions being the Yondaime Kazekage and... actually, he's about it. I even like Orochimaru, though not as much as most of the rest of the cast.
SpellcasterDX
My favorite is definitely (at least the moment; won't be so obsessed with him after the time skip because of 'certain reasons') Sasuke Uchiha of the Uchiha clan. He's just so awesome and powerful. Sure Naruto is stronger than him, but I still prefer him. He's cool, badass, and the Sharingan also makes him even cooler. Basically, I like him because of his power, his looks (yes, not only does he act badass, he looks badass; especially in the second part of the Chuunin exams) and his personality. Definitely my favorite ninja from the Naruto anime.
Dosky
My favourites character are Itachi and Hidan Very Happy
I like the bed.. Laughing
tsukiyuuki
I just realised that I kind of lied when I said the Fourth Kazekage was the only character I don't like from Naruto, but seeing SpellcasterDX's post reminded me. I don't really like Sasuke all that much, either. ^.^;; He's a traitorous, self-centred brat and he drives me up the wall.
FireFoxDB
I like Naruto the most, and especially when the kyuubi takes him over and makes him uber strong.
jayrelle
I like gaara and sasuke because of their mysterious looks and attitude. and of course their skills and powers! Twisted Evil
ridzuan
Naruto is my favorite character, because he is main character, sure have a lot of power inside.. Smile Smile
Yanyan
My favourite has to be Sasuke with Kakashi coming in a very close second!
willy101
I guess it would have to be Madara Uchiha.... So dark... Twisted Evil
Bobol
My favorite character is Kakashi, alwais like if he was woken up 5 min ago, but when he have to fight, he is real cool O.o
Tatsumaru
Kakashi, just because he's so laid back and lazy all the time - it's pretty funny. But when he fights he actually gets serious about things.
creezalird
Of coz naruto is my favorite character...with his silly thoughts and acts..that makes him really enjoyable to watch compare to the serious moody sasuke...juz an opiniion anyway
linastrin
Well, I've been reading naruto for a few years, and my favorites have changed many times over the years, but I guess my favorite would have to be Naruto. His obnoctiousness mixed with his determination just makes a perfect blend of humor and heart. Though he is a bit conceited, Naruto is a pretty awesome character, thus making him the star of the series (plus, he's the freakin fox demon).
tsukiyuuki
linastrin wrote:
Well, I've been reading naruto for a few years, and my favorites have changed many times over the years, but I guess my favorite would have to be Naruto. His obnoctiousness mixed with his determination just makes a perfect blend of humor and heart. Though he is a bit conceited, Naruto is a pretty awesome character, thus making him the star of the series (plus, he's the freakin fox demon).

I agree that Naruto the character is all different kinds of awesome right there. Very Happy
Chelissamow
Agh, I just realized that I didn't add Sakura to my list. She's awesome in Shippuuden. Haha, I'd like to see her kick some serious butt! xD
Mordane
Naruto when he freaks out and goes all Kyuubi with red chakra (it never happens enough IMO!!!!). If its just normal Naruto, then he looses out to Garaa, who has by far the coolest powers.
NinyaEvu
Tsunade - Wild and unpredictable xD
tsukiyuuki
Chelissamow wrote:
Agh, I just realized that I didn't add Sakura to my list. She's awesome in Shippuuden. Haha, I'd like to see her kick some serious butt! xD

Timeskip!Sakura kicks so much. She has some really awesome fight scenes coming up - I can't wait until they get around to animating them!!
VodkaMartini
Kakashi Very Happy
cambadostk
kakashi sensei is one of the bests characters, he is funny, he always is late and we have never seen his mouth, NEVER. Im lookinh forward to seeing naruto shippudden, the second part of this anime series, arent you?

by the other hand i also like sunade-sama, shes very strong and he becames hokage of the village
frak49
for me it's neiji
but the new sasuke's friend also interested me ^^
mansonivan
rock lee! haha his eye brows r so funny.
xsharez
Naruto and gaara...why?because both of them so lonely...that give more power in love and fighting...
carlokes
Hi there guy,

I prefer, myself, the Shikimaru type Razz
Smart guy and has a greater tactical experience than all other guy and I even like his lazy style Razz

Stay Cool
Nintendo
I like Kiba =]. He's a good and trusty friend to Hinata and Shino as well as the rest of the cast. He's also very loyal, to akamaru. And lets face it, you can't beat dynamic marking =]. And in the timeskip! Him and Akamaru just rock =]
QrafTee
Nintendo wrote:
I like Kiba =]. He's a good and trusty friend to Hinata and Shino as well as the rest of the cast. He's also very loyal, to akamaru. And lets face it, you can't beat dynamic marking =]. And in the timeskip! Him and Akamaru just rock =]

Eh... I thought Akamaru would look cooler rather than just a Akamaru the big white and brown dog. (pun on Clifford the big red dog)
natem
My favorites are Eros Sennin, Naruto and Kakashi.
nbm0603
hmm..well my favorite Naruto character would have to be Naruto himself! He's goofy but has a serious side, but what I love most is how he never gives up his dream of being Hokage!

My least favorite character would have to be Saskue...he's a power-hungry, untrustworthy and boring person...no offence to Saskue fans out there.

Lampton
So far, for me is Rock Lee, Naruto, and Orochimaru.

I don't think I have any characters that I don't like, though.
rocrfella
lol how could u like anyone else behind naruto. the show is named after him after all Evil or Very Mad
Battlefront
i like rock lee (when he goes out drunken boxing) and inner sakura
inmanbulldog
My favorite by far would have to be Naruto but I like Sasuke because his story has so much that could be done with it. Kakashi is also great, the Fourth could have been a great character if they would have used his character a little more.
x7community
Shikamaru Nara is my favorite
His laziness is just like me
terabithia
OF COURSE GAARA
He is the tragic chara at the Naruto.Born to be a monster,having a hard live and not just that,his ichibi got suck from him but finally he got he own happiness.
I like Shikamaru too,especially when he smoking.Really kakkoii
billgertz
the ichibi inside naruto or the 9 tailed katsune. lol

naruto of course.
pedrothelion
Doesn't this belong in the Naruto stickied thread up top?

Anyways, I like Sasuke the best, or maybe Rock Lee.. there's some great character throughout the entire series though.. even Naruto himself has his moments Wink Very Happy !
anonymous21
My First would be Uchiha Sasuke...

My Second would be Kakashi...

My Third would be Itachi...

My Fourth would be Gaara... Wink
dac_nip
My favorite is non other than UCHIHA SASUKE. so talented, young and intelligent. I have no doubt that he would overcome itachi, hi brother and become the strongest uchiha alive Very Happy
pedrothelion
Oh yeah, Kakashi is pretty cool as well..

I haven't watched Naruto in ages though, any new cool episodes?
David_Pardy
Hard choice to make, really.

Every time I see one of the characters get into a fight I feel "Yeah! I can't wait to see them in action!".

But I would have to say that probably Gaara, Hinata and Kakashi are my favourites. Gaara because his sand techniques are completely awesome, Hinata because she seems so gentle and determined to make something of herself, and Kakashi because he's so laid-back and clever!
legolovin
There's way too many to choose from. But if i had to choose, i'd say Kakashi, solely on the fact that the book he is reading when he's teaching Naruto is about relationships.
JC Denton
Hmm..Kakasi is the coolest looking and his just...cool. He reads a book while fighting, but Gai is Hard Gay, so I must choose him. He only uses taijutsu too, which makes him even cooler.
Cikcat
I like itachi and sasuke......!!

They are the reason why the naruto story became too long,hahahaa....
Their sharingan very smart from its appearance and purposes....Itachi make Sasuke stronger and Sasuke make Naruto stronger and Naruto make everyone strongger.....!!!

But,I hate when Itachi completely destroyed the whole Uchiha clan, leaving Sasuke as the only survivor. He told Sasuke to hate him and try to kill him someday. From then, it has been Sasuke's goal to achieve this. However, the only way Itachi stated that Sasuke could defeat him was to have the Mangekyou Sharingan, which he can only obtain by killing his best friend: Naruto. Instead of doing this, Sasuke believes that he can defeat Itachi with his own personal training. He forms the Hebi in order to try to slay his brother.But why Sasuke not form the with Naruto??!!

Hmmmm........ Question Question Question Question Question
howki
Itachi is my favourite chero, also sasuke too.
Maddo
Hinata, she's so cool, trying not to bother anyone, and developing new techniques and stuff just to be better than Neji.

Naruto, main character, very strong, and he has a nine tailed fox in him! How awesome is that :p

And last, but not least, Shikamaru. He's so tactical, smart, and unpredictable. He's the best!
kiran_n444
My favourite character wold have to be Gaara, becauase of his laid back attitude. and the fact that he 0wns
miquelx
i love Sasuke and Kakashi
Mememe
I only have watched two seasons of Naruto, the first and second ones. From that experience, I like Sasuke.
Masacchi
Gaara and Shikamaru.

Gaara because of how he acts as a foil to Naruto. I love the way he changes after fighting Naruto. It's a little unrealistic at first, but it somehow ends up working because it's.. Gaara. Something about how he wants to protect the village even after the way he's been treated just appeals to me.

Shikamaru! He was definitely the first character to really connect with me, most likely because he reminds me of a good friend of mine. I love how he's easygoing but knows when he has to work. His friendship with Chouji is also just, Aww.. ^^ He's one of those nice guys, which always scores points with me. How he uses his wits instead of pure strength is also a plus.

I also like both of their abilities. ^^~ There are a lot of other characters that I like, but those two stand out the most to me (more so than Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura, probably because they're the main characters).
Naruto_Fan
OMG!!!! My fave has so gotta be Rock Lee! Ok, so his eyebrows are HUGE, his eyes are CREEPY, and he wears GREEN SPANDEX.... but he totally KICKS ASS!!!! I mean, he's just so COOL!!!

After Lee though, I like Tsunade because I admire her strength ( and she fights in heels!), Hinata (isn't she so sweet the way she so nervous round naruto?) and, I know this sounds weird, but Orochimaru. I don't really know why, there's just...something about him...dontcha think?
marcoabf
My favorites are Naruto and Rock Lee.
blk3
My top three faves are Sasuke, Gaara, and Kakashi.
thinkfacility
I'd say Neji just because of his crazy eyes
angelwingz360
Well mine is Sakura and ino i love how they are always fighting but in the rare times they are nice to eachother like the episode where ino thinks sakura is getting a lily for sasuke but actually shes getting on for lee sasuke and naruto Very Happy its so cute i also think the best couple is sakuraXnaruto i dont know why but they just make a cute couple and its funny because in the shippuden epsiode he trys acting perverted and she beats the crap out of him hehe
dude_xyx
Kakashi is my favorite. He is skilled and cool headed. He might even become the Hokage after Tasunade becouse he is smart and coz of his skills.
blehman
gotta love jiraiya...he's so loveable....and snuggle....and pervy....Wink
i love his hair too.....i want it ><
Joachim
Favorite Anime Character from Naruto is Neji Hyuga. Smile
Triffid
Why does everyone go on about Naruto?
Am i missing something, is this show really that good?
I don't want to regret watching some of it like i did with Heroes and the hype it got.
realdn
my favorite charecter have to be SAI cause he is a cool guy who make desicions based on fact unlike naruto full of ....
tcfblade
JIRAYA, the best, frogmaster and pervert...

HAUShauah...
roninmedia
Shino is the best because he is the most like. He is unlike the other two silent stoic Konoha Twelve who are condescending towards others. He doesn't talk because he's quiet, not because he finds it beneath him to talk to others. I'm the same way.

I would have to say Jiraiya. He's an awesome ninja, an awesome teacher. I mean he did teach the Fourth Hokage. He's also the writer of the Icha Icha novels. What better way to make money than to look at attractive women, place it on paper and into words and make a boatload of money off it. Isn't that a great life for a guy, especially if I had that life (I'm on in my 20's) so that would be amazing. He also knows how to have fun; he's not the traditional shinobi who follows all the rules, but when the fight is on, he's super bad ass.
fliphedhnter09
First place goes to .... Uzamaki Naruto

This guy Rocks!!!

Don't just look at his stupidity, carelessness, etc.. it's normal to a hyper active with a small brain person. Can't you guys notice his big heart, Courage, and being man of his word? cmon

Second place goes to Kakashi and Shikamaru

Kakashi for his fighting ability and eyes
Shikamaru for his brain

Third place for Gaara and Sasuke

their attitudes are cool
dude_xyx
I like jiraiya and Hinata too. jiraiya is really cool and funny.
raine dragon
I'm not really into it that much to be honest, but I've been subscribing to Shonen Jump for years and I've read what they have serialized in the magazine. I rather like Hinata and Rock Lee. ^___^
mewmewlazlo
I have not really cared for Naruto untill recently. I am amazed by how many episodes there are, and when Cartoon Network did the fifty hours of Naruto i was really mad that Cartoon Network would waste so much time on a horrible show I thought. I did watch some of the episodes, and slowly I/m begining to think that i should have given the show a chance before deciding i did not like it. I do like the pink haired chick, Saske, is it? Yesterday i say episodes about the Village hidden the stars, those people look so strong. Them and the pink haired girl are my favorite characters if i had to choose.
dude_xyx
You meant Sakura not Sasuke.
Mrs Lycos
Naruto_Fan wrote:
OMG!!!! My fave has so gotta be Rock Lee! Ok, so his eyebrows are HUGE, his eyes are CREEPY, and he wears GREEN SPANDEX.... but he totally KICKS ASS!!!! I mean, he's just so COOL!!!

Yeah me too, but i also like Sasuke too. Very Happy
wonderline
I love Uchiha Itachi.
rshackelford
My favorite character is Kakashi, he is just so cool. Coming in a not to distant second is Jiraiya, 'cause he is always hilarious.
amperx
Mine would have to be hinata, shes so underrated though and left out by the author XD
Suki_Haruno
I like Sakura and Naruto most... in Shippuuden Sakura is great *.* I like her xD
and Naruto... it's funny to watch him while he's trying to get something out by himself ^^
Arseniy
Definetly Kakashi Hatake. I love his charisma and looking. Also he is really great ninja.
ctrl_alt_delete
All Naruto characters are really cool. But if I would pick one, I'd go for Shikamaru. Though he may not match Naruto or Sasuke, look-wise and chakra-wise, he can still keep up with the shinobis a lot stronger and older than him. His wits is the great "equalizer". I prefer characters using their brains and not just relying on their overrated chakra's to overcome their foes. I like how he analyzes his opponents yet not missing any crucial details. He Utilizes everything from his environment, down to the last bit of movements his enemies make. Add the fact that he thinks faster than a super-computer! He's one of the most underrated shinobis in the Naruto-universe. I mean, talent-wise, you can put him along side Neji or Sasuke who's been touted as "geniouses" because of their advance bloodline. But because Shika always ends up fighting female shinobis, most people think he's just a wimp. Smile
hein
kind hard question...
every character have something that i like and that i dislike...
naruto for example.. great spirit and moral.. but hes just to simple minded.. and a hack and slash only shinobi.. (his becoming more intersting now with the sage training tough... that coold be something)
i guess il choose rock lee as my fav.. mainly because a laugh a lot because of him.. but also.. because his power and fight style rocks so much.... pure taijutsu Very Happy and he open the gates... well u have to see it by yourself..
his fight with gaara.. was one of the best.. and his drunk style fighnitng against the gay orochimaru follower.. was great to...
luan176
Rock Lee is amazing!

Twisted Evil

First Lotus
TheVietMasta
Shikamaru just because he is so relaxed! Smile lol and Naruto ofc how can you not watch the anime and not like him GOSH GUYS!
Fatality
I would have to say mine is Kakashi or Gaara. I always like Naruto in DemonFox mode though.
Poetsunited
mine is deffo haku! i loves his fight vs naruto :p
torboxz
Good guy :

1st > Jiraiya - Calm yet powerful, knowledgeable yet perverted.
2nd> Naruto - He's the main character but I feel sorry for him, his life is full of sorrow.
3rd> Kakashi - You know him.

Bad guy :

1st > Pain - he's such a Pain in ... (no vulgar word)
2nd> the rest
liamkincaid
Naruto! so comic! Very Happy
agudosnet
My favorite character is Kakashi, alwais like if he was woken up 5 min ago, but when he have to fight, he is real cool O.o
bdking
Kakashi
easysolution
My favourite character in Naruto is, whitout doubt, Kakashi.
wild-to-pk-u
My favorite character is naruto sacra ( how ever you spell her name) 5th hagogai and shikamaroo. lady tsunada has a terrible temper and so does sacra which is funny and makes it interesting. shikamaroo because hes extremely smart and hes lazy and everyone has a lazy moment. Naruto what can i say he really is the knuckle head always causing the trouble and messing up alot and protects his friends even if it means sacrificing himself he also trains hard to improve himself thats why i like him alot.
ato784
well in shippuuden it is between naruto and sakura.

naruto cuz of toad power
and sakura cuz of super strength and healing
ato784
I can't remember if i posted here before....I think i did...umm well at the moment I like naruto the best since he has toad powers and I don't really like sakura right now because she annoys me and is not in the comic for now

Edit: I did post here before! sorry!
amperx
my fave now would be pain/pein, hes just awesome
paskifire
I like granny tsunade, she's so sexy and hot. I want to marry her someday hahaha Twisted Evil
evilgeniuself
My favorite has always been Rock Lee, just because I like the character's setup and attitude.
ravikanth
My favourite characters are naruto and shikamaru. The combination of their qualities is too good to defeat
Fataliteam
Madara is the best!!!
Zombie
I've only watched episode one, but I think the orage haired kid is my favorite... probably because he's the main character.
amperx
my favorite naruto character is the raikage and his brother killerbee, they're so damn cool
ato784
so far My favorite character is now tobi, a.k.a madra (i think), since he is in total control now and can do whatever he wants. sakura and naruto are not being "strong" right now and it is frustrating to me.
cozziekuns
I think all of you are forgetting who the main character is... Yes, Naruto is my favourite character, mainly because his the main character. There's no real other reason, I just seem to like the main character more than other characters.
QrafTee
cozziekuns wrote:
I think all of you are forgetting who the main character is... Yes, Naruto is my favourite character, mainly because his the main character. There's no real other reason, I just seem to like the main character more than other characters.

So you're a mainstream kinda guy... I get it. There's no foul in that, I still like Rock Lee the best.
belo-dc-laptop
My favorite is Tobi! Tobi FTW! a bubbly character with pretentious clumsy act but deep inside he's a monster, an immortal being called Madara Uchiha.
The-Nisk
I used hate Naruto(thought he was annoying + hated the comic relief) and liked Sasuke(who's anything but light-hearted), but now that the series is getting increasingly dark (manga at least), I have higher appreciacion for Sasuke, since he's turning into a real evil badass (which is interesting to see), but at the same time I like him less, cause he's a bit of whiny lil bitch, who only has talent by blood - so he deserves no praise for something he never had to lift a finger for.

However my appreciation for Naruto grew exponentially, who worked hard for everything, now that he's more serious - I am really looking forward to the big showdown between him and sasuke, it's going to be dark, bloody and infinetelly good.

I have a feeling that Naruto dies in the end tho (that - would finish the story on an epic note), all that about finding a way to save his friend, yeah, naruto definetely has to die. In terms of percentages, here's the likelyhood of characters deaths in my opinion:
Naruto: 95% ( i hope it's 100%)
Sakura: 50%
Sasuke: 30%
Madara: 100%
Kakashi: 85% (probably 100% at this stage).

There's going to be a lot of twists, and i think our opinion of sakura and naruto will rise even higher, kakashi too (the legend). Don't forget that one of the major themes of the story is based on the quote "a ninjas life is measured by his death", or something similar. So i think naruto will have a grandeur death defending his comrades (gets titled hokage on his deathbed), sakura might die defending naruto (or she might kill sasuke in the end), both are likely. This is all just my imaginings and presumptions, based on how i think the story should end in order to reach epic amounts of awesome. And yes, i despise happy endings.

Have to admit, that if the ending is not something along those lines, where naruto doesn't die, I would be extremely dissapointed, since the story would be soo much better that way.
jigoku05
I like Pein/Nagato. The characters he killed should have stayed dead. It'll be more fun that way.
Kirara
sasuke I not sure why