FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Big Screen Classics a Tradition

mstreet
I just watched "It's a Wonderful Life" on the big screen last night. This is the second year in a row that I've done this. It makes a big difference seeing this on the big screen. Last week was "The Princess Bride" as well I remember the first time I saw that on the big screen. I have a local theatre that shows different stuff all the time. Last month I also saw 2001.
I also will go to different Monty Python movies when they're being viewed. Does anyone else make an effort to see the classics and others on the big screen as well? Do you make it a tradition to go to the same one each year?
zipdaman12
mstreet wrote:
I just watched "It's a Wonderful Life" on the big screen last night. This is the second year in a row that I've done this. It makes a big difference seeing this on the big screen. Last week was "The Princess Bride" as well I remember the first time I saw that on the big screen. I have a local theatre that shows different stuff all the time. Last month I also saw 2001.
I also will go to different Monty Python movies when they're being viewed. Does anyone else make an effort to see the classics and others on the big screen as well? Do you make it a tradition to go to the same one each year?

What do you mean by Bib Screen? I just installed a 92" projection screen to use in conjunction with my home theater. My intention is to resurrect some of the nostalgia that I remember. My Dad would bring the castle films out with his screen and we wouild watch movies as a family. Just not the same when you gather around a television.

Jack
mstreet
Quote:
What do you mean by Bib Screen?

The good old theatre is what I mean.
We use to borrow a projector from the public library and watched The Little Rascals, Dr Seuss, and Disney classic cartoons. My mom would set everything up in the basement and it would be like a big pyjama party.
ramadangroup
I see it it is very good