FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Vote for the best Astronaut photo edit!

Which one of these did the best? DO NOT VOTE WITHOUT VIEWING THEM ALL.
Captain Fertile
22%
 22%  [ 4 ]
TurkishGamer
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Star Wars Fanatic
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
Che
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 18

Star Wars Fanatic
Here are the contestants and their entries listed in the order they submitted their works.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Captain Fertile wrote:

TurkishGamer wrote:

Star Wars Fanatic wrote:

Che wrote:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Original:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The prize is 100frih$.
The poll ends in 14 days from when this was posted. The winner will recieve a prize from ocalhoun as soon as he gets on.

Here is the link to the next contest:
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-61083.html
ocalhoun
Because I won't be here tomorrow to do so, I'm going to announce this round's winner to be che. Because there is a slight, though highly unlikely chance that someone else will get many votes before the official deadline, I'll wait to donate the prize till the soonest time I can do so after the deadline.

Congratulations, che. You've made it into the hall of fame.
Star Wars Fanatic
Woohoo!! Congrats Che! And the next contest will be started soon, and I will close the current contest tomorrow.
Captain Fertile
Well done to Che! A worthy winner.
ninjakannon
The poll needs to be closed! I just voted without realising the voting period was over. Confused

Anyway, congratulations Che! I voted for you, although it was a wee bit late. Razz
mathiaus
-close-