FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

One Simple Move

dondiebel
Quote tags added by Moderating Team
Quote:
Here's how to get her laughing, liking you, and alleviate any tension with one simple move.

The Beginning...

One thing you must know is that physical contact between the two of you is crucial. Touch her all the time and make it seem natural and she won't think anything of it. But she will begin to like it and get closer to you because your touch activates her female hormones. So touch is one of the most powerful tools you have.

The Move...

Ok, this move is awesome -- I use it all the time. Whenever the two of you are sitting down anywhere, just take your hand and put it on her leg or knee.

This is where it all starts to happen. Now what you want to do is make a face and expression like "oh man, I hope she doesn't notice" like you're acting goofy on purpose, because you are. But the key is not to look at her during this whole process.

Now what she's going to do is look at you. Trust me, she'll look. And that is when you want to keep your head straight forward and just move your eyes to look at her. When she sees you doing that, then turn your head toward her and when you make eye contact act surprised like you've been caught, because in reality you have.

Now you want to say something like "Oh my god, I'm so sorry, I'm such an idiot" in a playful 'you caught me' tone. Then remove your hand and grab hers and put it in the same spot but on your leg, and just say "There we go... I apologize" and just look straight forward again like nothing ever happened.

Trust me you'll get a reaction. She might push your arm or hit your arm and laugh or even squeeze your leg when you put her hand there -- that means you're doing good buddy. She's liking the teasing and playing.

You can end it there or add to when you put her hand on your leg. After looking forward, then look down at her hand and act shocked, in that playful tone again. "What is this? What are you trying to do?" or just do your own variation.

The Results...

What this does is it lets you get to touch her in a couple of different places on her body without her being uncomfortable because of the joking atmosphere, while at the same time you're getting her into you and liking your fun personality. It also gets her used to the two of you touching so that when you're touching and teasing later on, it won't seem hard or awkward -- wondering when to touch her because it won't be the first time. It'll seem normal to her and she'll feel comfortable touching you.

Try it out and let me know how it works for you. And if you have your own variations that work well too, let me know.
dfunkt
You know what? That sounds good, but it would be great if it weren't planned out. A female can tell if it's not really an accident, well I can. If a guy seems like he's been reading a script from frihost, then chances are he can be as playful as he wants and he's not getting what you're giving him tips to get.
c'tair
Haha, nice one there, although many people do realise this already, some might not. Eye contact, physical contact and all, try and do it naturally and do it playfully. I dont know any single female that would want a Romeo, somebody that would always act romantic as in write poems for her, adore her, gaze at her all the time and all that. They usually want that funny, intelligent and good looking guy (lol, what a wishlist). Ive noticed I can treat girls as good as friends, meaning be both funny and intelligent around them, but when some girl catches my eye, I loose it and I go shy on her. Ah, anyways, those playfull things always work, it all depends on how you do it. I mean I can easily visulise it, although I think I cant use it because it would be "not the thing i would always do", but I guess Im changing slowly (ive been strangled with my own headphone cord and bitten pretty hard, hard enough to leave marks for a few days, but thats what I love, a lasting sign).
Good luck mates =)
ichsky
Past relationships have given me the insight to what I truly want for myself as well as learning about myself. I'm at that point now where I know who I am and what I want.
drazdesigns
oh man.. i think i'm confused Confused
angelussum
Lol, this post made me laugh. I suppose if having a script like this helps people start something, it is good. Just don't expect things to go exactly as the script and be natural Wink.
RallyMonkey
That really doesn't sound like a good idea to me. If you were truly comfortable with yourself, you should be able to get simple, non-sexual, touching with a person easily.
WehrWolv
that sounds like david d to me