FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

11 Warning Signs a Woman Isn't Worth Your Time!

dondiebel
Quote tags added by moderating team.
Quote:
1. She's a chronic complainer. She nitpicks over the least important things in life such as a cup left on the dining room table or a crumb found on the carpet. Things will only get worst with this type of woman because she's an obsessive clean freak. Avoid this type.

2. She pays more attention to her dog than she does you and she lets her dog sleep in her bed. If she likes to control her dog, she'll try to control you. The dog takes second place in the house or she sleeps in the dog house instead of you.

3. She's an excessive telephone chatterer and rants on in front of you while you are watching an important TV program. If you want to communicate with her the battery must be taken out of the cell phone and hidden. You're the main topic of conversation. Know this.

4. She tells you she can't cook. If her mother didn't teach her to cook then you're in trouble. Later on, you'll be cooking for her. Avoid this type of a woman as if she were the plague.

5. She has ten credit cards in her purse and she wants to know how much money you earn. Later, she'll want to open a joint account with you at your bank. You get to watch all your money disappear and she'll deny that she ever spent it.

6. She's a woman and you owe her everything for being born into that species. She poses on a pedestal and wants you to adore you. Do a Michelangelo and get your mallet out. You'll need to chip into that egocentric piece of Venus De Milo until she has one arm.

7. She has an appointment book in her purse. If this is the case, you'll have to schedule sex two weeks in advance. If she doesn't have time for you then you definitely don't have time to mess with this type of woman. She burns the book or she gets burned.

8. She resembles her mother and her mother is obese and ugly. Like mother like daughter genetically speaking. Expect a scary nightmare to occur in the future. A very scary one.

9. She's vain and wastes hours in the bathroom in the morning trying to look good and hours in the bathroom in the evening getting ready to look good for the next day. The question is who is she trying to look good for? It certainly must not be you. Buy a master lock for the bathroom and hide the key.

10. She likes to watch action movies with women superheroes as the lead character and admires how they beat men down to their own size. She can do anything a man can do and better, so she thinks. Cash her in for a good Clint Eastwood movie.

11. She doesn't have a dress in her closet. Check her closet out. If you find a pair of combat boots in there, ten pairs of Levis, and countless things that men wear, then you're in trouble. She's more masculine than feminine and she thinks she has balls. She'll eventually want to pick a fight with you or kick your butt.

Gentlemen stay tuned for the 11 things a man wants to find in a real women and begin your search for her there. In the meantime stay away from the type of women mentioned above and you're on your way to mental serenity. Finally, listen to what The King says, he knows his women and his advice to you is worth its weight in gold.
Aredon
Even though most of those are incredubly sexist. It would appear that my relationship is safe. lol
HoboPelican
dondiebel wrote:
2. She pays more attention to her dog than she does you and she lets her dog sleep in her bed. If she likes to control her dog, she'll try to control you. ...

This is either ignorant or just poorly stated. You have to control a dog.
(canine or otherwise)
Quote:

3. She's an excessive telephone chatterer and rants on in front of you while you are watching an important TV program. If you want to communicate with her the battery must be taken out of the cell phone and hidden. You're the main topic of conversation. Know this.

A little egocentric aren't you? An important TV show? YOU have to be the topic of conversation?
Quote:

4. She tells you she can't cook. If her mother didn't teach her to cook then you're in trouble. Later on, you'll be cooking for her. Avoid this type of a woman as if she were the plague.
Learn to cook for yourself! Are you incapable of such a deed?
Quote:

6. She's a woman and you owe her everything for being born into that species. She poses on a pedestal and wants you to adore you. Do a Michelangelo and get your mallet out. You'll need to chip into that egocentric piece of Venus De Milo until she has one arm.

Looking at your posting history, it seems that you are incredibly self-centered and are proud of it. Yes, YOU should avoid a female with a backbone, but don't foist your issues on the males who can work with a strong woman.
Quote:

7. She has an appointment book in her purse. If this is the case, you'll have to schedule sex two weeks in advance. If she doesn't have time for you then you definitely don't have time to mess with this type of woman. She burns the book or she gets burned.

Organization is a bad thing? Just because she keeps track of birthdays, anniversaries, coming dates does not imply that she can't be spontaneous.

Quote:

9. She's vain and wastes hours in the bathroom in the morning trying to look good and hours in the bathroom in the evening getting ready to look good for the next day. The question is who is she trying to look good for? It certainly must not be you. Buy a master lock for the bathroom and hide the key.

Uh, in your post on being a "don Juan" you say it's important to look good ALL the time. I have to assume you are just angry because you can't get in there to do your own primping Wink

Quote:

11. She doesn't have a dress in her closet. Check her closet out. If you find a pair of combat boots in there, ten pairs of Levis, and countless things that men wear, then you're in trouble. She's more masculine than feminine and she thinks she has balls. She'll eventually want to pick a fight with you or kick your butt.

Dude, you have serious insecurity issues in regards to women. I don't know if it's is sad or laughable reading this stuff. Give me a woman with a backbone any day. I don't want a lap dog as a partner. The best relationships I've had have always been with a strong woman. It is simply a matter of mutual respect and understanding. But go ahead, you take the insecure, meek little things and leave real women for the men who thrive with a real partner.
dfunkt
I'm sure you just knew that both men and women alike were going to comment negatively, here's another..
First off, those might be the things that you know to look out for but considering that every man likes something different, then maybe a few things on your little list would be acceptable or even desirable to another person.
Second, if you EXPECT someone to cook for you, maybe you should hire a personal chef because last time I checked, a relationship wasn't supposed to be based on cooking or the ability to do so.
I personally think you're quite twisted, narrow minded, and egocentric, but i'm sure you already knew all those things about yourself already. Or not, maybe that's why you had the audacidty to post this shit.
brilliantbeauty
EXCUSE ME? The previous people have pretty much stated what I was planning to say, but you honestly wonder why woman think guys are such bleeps. Well, "The King", find me a woman that's not some brainless bimbette and actually likes you and I will give up on my own gender forever.
MadeinIndia
The above points remind of Bree Van De Kamp of Desperate Housewives! I would hate to have such a woman in my life!

My kind advice to all women...Just watch Bree and try not to be like her!
meet in rio
Bree is hot.

Seriously, though: I can understand why you wouldn't want a nit-picking control-freak, but half of that stuff is pure 'make-me-a-sandwich-b*tch' gold.

(I'm female. And yes, I do want hair like Bree van de Kamp!)
ehab
hahah ..

its impossible to find a women like that ..

( isnt that the whole point of this article Razz ? )
Srs2388
I agree with a lot of those, but not all... I really don't care if a girl has dresses and stuff in her closet...
but the whole thing where they expect to be the center of your universe and then they treat you like crap...
I'd avoid that too Wink
cocobirdi
Quote:
1. She's a chronic complainer. She nitpicks over the least important things in life such as a cup left on the dining room table or a crumb found on the carpet. Things will only get worst with this type of woman because she's an obsessive clean freak. Avoid this type.

2. She pays more attention to her dog than she does you and she lets her dog sleep in her bed. If she likes to control her dog, she'll try to control you. The dog takes second place in the house or she sleeps in the dog house instead of you.

5. She has ten credit cards in her purse and she wants to know how much money you earn. Later, she'll want to open a joint account with you at your bank. You get to watch all your money disappear and she'll deny that she ever spent it.

8. She resembles her mother and her mother is obese and ugly. Like mother like daughter genetically speaking. Expect a scary nightmare to occur in the future. A very scary one.

10. She likes to watch action movies with women superheroes as the lead character and admires how they beat men down to their own size. She can do anything a man can do and better, so she thinks. Cash her in for a good Clint Eastwood movie.

Gentlemen stay tuned for the 11 things a man wants to find in a real women and begin your search for her there. In the meantime stay away from the type of women mentioned above and you're on your way to mental serenity. Finally, listen to what The King says, he knows his women and his advice to you is worth its weight in gold.

i'm going to take into account that you live in a completely different country while i read this. as a woman, with 10 pairs of jeans, combat boots, an appreciation for chivalry, and a lack of cooking expertise, i am insulted. it is QUITE clear to me that you have ridiculous expectations for a woman and you YOURSELF are controlling and egocentric ("You're the main topic of conversation" ?!). i pity the woman that decides to give up her personality for a relationship with you.

you want a woman who is womanly and beautiful, but can't tolerate a woman who makes an effort to be an attractive womanly woman. you also can't tolerate a woman who has practical taste in clothing... seriously, you think JEANS are a warning sign?! and as for the cooking comment, many modern woman were not taught to cook by their mothers, like myself. i was in a serious relationship for nearly TWO YEARS before deciding to learn to cook just so we could eat something other than takeout and meat.

you need to rethink some things. if you go through this checklist everytime you find a woman, you'll always end up lonely.
Jools64
lol nice list
QrafTee
Seriously, if a woman was to be excessive in any of the things listed, it would be a pain to live with, but a dash of this a spoonful of that and a sprinkle of the other is really fine. No one is perfect. I mean the cooking thing has some merit, but the problem isn't that she can't cook, it would be if she refuses to learn. I mean I know how to cook and I'm lazy, if she's lazier than me then whoa.
loryl
Amazing what the anonymity from hiding behind a computer screen can do to someone. In real life, dondiebel is probably a whiny preteen who has just learned about relationships for the first time. Wink
HoboPelican
loryl wrote:
Amazing what the anonymity from hiding behind a computer screen can do to someone. In real life, dondiebel is probably a whiny preteen who has just learned about relationships for the first time. Wink

I think it says a lot that Don posted a bunch of topics like this and then disappeared. He may be a youngster, or maybe not. I've met a number of guys just like this in all age groups. Psychiatrists call this sort of behavior has Don Juan-ism and some believe it is an
Quote:
"unconscious desire of a man to seek his mother in every woman he encountered"

Anyway, Donny seems to have left the building and is not interested defending his misogyny.
gagelynch
I guess this was meant to be taken as a joke. Not too funny, but nothing worth getting offended over. Some people are way too uptight. I'll agree that the list was very sexist (and had the humor of an office chain mail), but come on.
HoboPelican
gagelynch wrote:
I guess this was meant to be taken as a joke. Not too funny, but nothing worth getting offended over. Some people are way too uptight. I'll agree that the list was very sexist (and had the humor of an office chain mail), but come on.

What makes you think it's a joke? I know guys like that. Did you notice the other posts he made in a similar vein? No, I think the guy is serious. Of course, since he hasn't made any further posts that I have seen, we may never know.
guissmo
Is this from own experience? It seems to me so. I don't think it's a neutral side, no offense to the author. I mean, not all women who watch Wonder Woman want to be superior or something...
zion
To the first poster - please quote your post.

http://www.sosuave.com/quick2/tip420.htm
HoboPelican
zion wrote:

Thank you, Zion. I searched for the source and didn't find it. Quite blatant.
Quote tags have been added.
xkobram
zion wrote:

I think all dondiebel topics are Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V and all fame goes to him...
molif
but seriusly, u are asking for a perfect girl..

every woman sure has any one of those characteristics..

sometime, love can be too blind till u don bother about those points yet u still love her as deep..
blue77
What a surprise I dont have anything of the above. Razz

This should have to meen that I worth a man time if you trust this list.
Trust me anyone can't count the women disadvantiges and advantiges so and this that man has.
But this is a nice try Very Happy
zeene
good one
varon
lol these are pretty funny, and it does have a grain of truth in it. just don't take them seriously. Very Happy

there should be a counterpart to this, like "11 warning signs a man Isn't Worth Your Time" Very Happy

(and yep, i love bree van de kamp as well. XDXD)
Lilystock
varon wrote:

there should be a counterpart to this, like "11 warning signs a man Isn't Worth Your Time" Very Happy

Not sure 11 would be necessary Laughing

Actually, I don't even know why 11?
Anyway, U'm sure that even the worst woman in YOUR opinion may find a man who will love her like crazy.

Laughing
danwat0
I dont agree with any of this. I think everyone has a special someone no matter what they do right or wrong. I think women do the things they do for a purpose.
Sin Dasine
dondiebel wrote:

@ 10.... this one I like most,beacuse I would be glad if she would remove the snow from our way in to house,instead of me...she could do it better,and I would have more time to sleep before go to work in the morning
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
here in croatia,usulay winters come with a lot of snow,to many Smile Smile

@11...I don't agree with this one beacuse ma girl wears none of the dreses....she wears pants,sport pants,snickers 'n shit....she's ma type of girl,sport tipe and clean Hip-hop look Cool