FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

nfs carbon

riyadh
i recently bought a new pc with a built-in intel graphics card. i will eventually buy a graphics card but after my exams are over. in the meantime, i really would like to play nfs carbon but prob is tht my card does not have AGP texture acceleration. is there anyway i can bypass this feature and play the game?
Sergiy
NFS Carbon is realy bed game, and for you is better do not play this game Very Happy
roach831
need for speed is a bad ass game especially on the ps3 i dont know about the pc but i sure like it
riyadh
i think nfs carbon is a pimped out game and so were the previous titles especially nfs mot wanted. i didn't start this topic to get people's opinions bout the game. i want to knw how i can play the game before i buy my graphics card.
Slick
on topic:

i wouldn't have thought so, if its a minimum requirement then its pretty much coded to run with it...

have u searched the EA technical forums/faq's - perhaps leave a post there... the staff are usually floating about all the time on there to answer!

- Ive never known any in-built (on-board) graphics chip to handle much at all, let alone an EA - spec hungry game....

Hope this helps!
nancian
riyadh wrote:
i recently bought a new pc with a built-in intel graphics card. i will eventually buy a graphics card but after my exams are over. in the meantime, i really would like to play nfs carbon but prob is tht my card does not have AGP texture acceleration. is there anyway i can bypass this feature and play the game?

may you send ur built in card info?
enygmasoft
nancian wrote:
riyadh wrote:

may you send ur built in card info?

Not a bad idea, try checking with EA tech support for more information on getting your issue resolved.
CyanEyed
ive got it my Dell Latitude D600. using the factory standard graphics card, it works on mine. but i remember a few people complaining that their copies were saying theres a problem with direct x. try downloading the latest version of that. i think its 9.0c, but im not 100% sure