FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

create a flash menu

sathiyasri
Hai Everybody,

What is the best software to create a flash menu?
internetjobs
flash menu means flash buttons?
ravi_9793
yes..i also want to create drop down flash menu,..any one plz suggest any free software to create it.
chennai
I dont know any free ones.But the best one for this purpose is
123 flash menu
It has a very neat interface and the best part is u need not write eve one line of code
sathiyasri
chennai wrote:
123 flash menu
It has a very neat interface and the best part is u need not write eve one line of code

What is the price of this software? n can u tell me the website of this software. so that i can know the features of this software.

Thanx
Smile
chennai
sathiyasri wrote:
chennai wrote:
123 flash menu

What is the price of this software? n can u tell me the website of this software. so that i can know the features of this software.

Thanx
Smile

Code:
www.dreamingsoft.com/123flashmenu/

features
123 Flash Menu is a powerful application that helps you create impressive and professional Flash menu within 3 steps.

The program offers Flash menu with auto-width, macro-style templates, tree-view templates that support external XML, sounds customization, dynamic template changing, HTML code viewing and copying, automatic menu updating, image customization, multiple language characters and publishing wizards. Providing multi-level Flash menu with fully customizable text, font, link, background, border style, shadow style and pop-up effects without any programming skill.

Hundreds of pre-created templates help you implement personalized menu.
bugra9
CoffeeCup Flash Menu Builder 3 is a quick and easy way to create awesome looking flash menus for your Website. Good Programme I think. Free to try; $34.00 to buy.
Quote:
Menu builder includes dozens of high quality buttons, backgrounds and sounds. Create menus and sub menus with fade effects, custom buttons or text. Flash Menu Builder requires no knowledge of Flash or HTML. Simply create your menu, save and upload. It's that easy. Now you can create Flash Menus for your Website quickly and easily. Each item is a button, that when clicked will display a sub-menu that you can link to different parts of your Website. Use the provided buttons or choose your own to customize the menu to fit your Website. There are so many different choices for customizing the look of your menu. Choose from font styles and sizes to background colors and sounds. Give your users something they can interact with using CoffeeCup Flash Menu Builder.
brweb
This is an online free flash menu maker :

http://www.flashbuttons.com/
http://www.hypergurl.com/flashmenu.html
kurd
thank you chennai..............................