FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Which is better for finding useful websites?

zjosie729
I always think that the search on Del.icio.us can word better than Google because only useful good sites gets bookmarked on Del.icio.us and they're marked by tags according to their content, instead of being indexed by Google ranking by keywords which might not even be relevant. What do you think?
chennai
zjosie729 wrote:
I always think that the search on Del.icio.us can word better than Google because only useful good sites gets bookmarked on Del.icio.us and they're marked by tags according to their content, instead of being indexed by Google ranking by keywords which might not even be relevant. What do you think?

I accept it.Most of my searches in google are ended at del.icio.us.From programming to warez,web hosting to domain reselling,all the top websites are only bookmarked
ravi_9793
never heard about Del.icio.us ..I always use google or microsofi live.com
soulman
never tried Del.icio.us because I like to seek information form spams...
seanooi
i've always relied on google for all my web searching needs. Have tried Del.icio.us once but didn't really liked it. maybe cause i didn't have time to really explore around it. Laughing
RiCtee
Wouldn't those "useful websites" be indexed in Google as well?? You just need to search around. Plus your needs or the good content might not be same as what Del.icio.us thinks.
spazbutt32
Well yes, the "useful websites" could be indexed in Google, but the point the OP is trying to make is that del.icio.us saves time by only having the 'useful' links, so you wouldn't have to sift through pages of garbage on google.

^_^
zion
I use StumbleUpon. So what, the websites aren't what I'm looking for, and they're not really useful, but it rocks. Google it, I don't have a link. But get it.
murtazahh
I generally use google, it is very reliable(although there is spam)