FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How Did You First Meet Him/her?, How I met my girlfriend..

Boy219
Hi! Cool

There are very different ways how people met their partner, and I always like to hear how the first time was, when someone met their girl or boyfriend. Sometimes it's a funny story, but here's how I met my girlfriend :

She was at the same school as me. She was very popular, and I've always turned my back to this girls at school, who were walking trough the school like there all that or something. One day we were in the same metro, and we soon found out that we live nearby eachother. When arriving at my flat, she asked me on which floor I lived, while looking up to the windows of the flat. Just when I wanted to say "the 4th floor" she said she had to go, catch his bus. She had a bag with her, cause she's a basketball player. But, there was a fence but also enough space to walk around the fence. But no, she HAD to play rough so he jumped (WITH THE HUGE BAG ) over the fence, and fell on the floor. So with her lying here, I just couldn't stop laughing. Laughing Laughing

SHE MISSED HER BUS!

We are going 2 years with eachtother now, and since the day I met her the first time, she has badluck. He alsways falls from stairs etc.. and then she got me next to her, just laughing my ass off...

So, rather it's funny or not, if you like to share the first time too..Don't hesitate to reply this topic!!! I'm very curious to hear your stories!!! Laughing
ainieas
When I think of it I find my story so funny. Actually we didn't know each other at first. We had a common friend who was my ex-batchmate and her hostelmate. So she decided that me and my fiance (now) should get together. So she went to her and told her how I thought her to be the classiest and the prettiest girl in college while she came to me and told me that her mate thought me to be the most good looking boy around. All the while me and my girl had never seen each other. My friend declared that she had to introduce us to each other. You know, its always intriguing to know that someone thinks so much of you. So ineitably both of us agreed to meet each other. It has been two years since that day of those shy smiles on our faces!

We got engaged at the airport last year...she slipped the ring into my finger as a promise that she was coming back - for me...

While to me it was a promise that I'd always wait for her...

There you go, this is my story and your first reply!
Eyre
haha, the first one made me laugh Razz.

the second one is amazing. congrats to both of you.
sketteksalfa
Were just school friends and connected to some religious organization. It happens that im really a good guy that i go with her everytime she has an appointment related with our organization. And then we fall in love with each other and eventually tied the connections for good. Now it is still us and we turned 4 years already this november. I still feel in love and that will not change.
apple
We had a mutual friend....
one day she came up with the wacky idea that we're similliar in personality and we'd make a good couple....

i told her one time, I was not interested....

so everyday she'd call me and tell me he said hi....and just after or before she called me, she'd call him and do the same....

so after 2 months of her doing this, one afternoon i told her, I am accepting no more messages....if he wants to tell me hi, give him my number and let him call me for himself....

she laughed and we hung up....about an hour afterwards my home phone rang....

it was him.....we had nice casual converstaion for about 10mins and we hung up....

my friends daughter was having a birthday so it was decided that we'd meet at the party....i however became ill and could not make it...

I heard, he was so anxious that he wanted them to pack my dinner and have him drop it at my house....lol....

well that was monday....on thursday night my mutual friend and her family were hanging out and this really tall guy walks in and I see my friend and her husband all in smiles....and then my friend goes...

"apple, this is matthew....matthew, this is apple".... Embarassed

two days after that we met again (unplanned) and I was on my way home and matthew and his friends were going to the movies...he invited me to go along with them....

months after the movies, his friends told me they were shocked he invited a girl to ahng out with them....they said they thought I'd crowd them and mess up the time hanging out, and they were glad they were wrong....

next april will make us 3years since the day we met.... Embarassed Embarassed
we got engaged in August...
SyncM
I did just meet her the a normal way on the club it was student night and she had plane to go home but a friend her had convince her to stay. And she just give me a hug and the phone number witch make me interested.
Boy219
apple wrote:
We had a mutual friend....
one day she came up with the wacky idea that we're similliar in personality and we'd make a good couple....

i told her one time, I was not interested....

so everyday she'd call me and tell me he said hi....and just after or before she called me, she'd call him and do the same....

so after 2 months of her doing this, one afternoon i told her, I am accepting no more messages....if he wants to tell me hi, give him my number and let him call me for himself....

she laughed and we hung up....about an hour afterwards my home phone rang....

it was him.....we had nice casual converstaion for about 10mins and we hung up....

my friends daughter was having a birthday so it was decided that we'd meet at the party....i however became ill and could not make it...

I heard, he was so anxious that he wanted them to pack my dinner and have him drop it at my house....lol....

well that was monday....on thursday night my mutual friend and her family were hanging out and this really tall guy walks in and I see my friend and her husband all in smiles....and then my friend goes...

"apple, this is matthew....matthew, this is apple".... Embarassed

two days after that we met again (unplanned) and I was on my way home and matthew and his friends were going to the movies...he invited me to go along with them....

months after the movies, his friends told me they were shocked he invited a girl to ahng out with them....they said they thought I'd crowd them and mess up the time hanging out, and they were glad they were wrong....

next april will make us 3years since the day we met.... Embarassed Embarassed
we got engaged in August...

haha, nice story Wink Very Happy
m00tmuffin
I initially went to elementry school with my boyfriend. I shared a teacher with him in the second grade and I knew who he was and all, he was the boy with the crop-top of red hair and he owned rats. Razz I didn't see him for about seven years until my last year of junior high (ninth grade) when he came to my school. We spent the better part of that year flirting with each other and in the middle of the following summer before we started high school he asked me out. Smile And it's been three and a half years since then, hehe.
russel26
my neighbor hood...i met
PennyLane
We met at school. I remember being late and everybody was already inside the class. We had to work in groups, and ofcourse his group was the one I had to join. I was in boilersuit and still he found me very attractive Smile Then the next day we were sitting on the same bus and a week later we had a relation. It's been going on for 2 years now and we're still sooooo happy Smile
apple
Boy219 wrote:

haha, nice story Wink Very Happy

would you believe I'm just seeing this? Rolling Eyes

thanks... Embarassed
Coffyfacemk2
well i met my ex cos we were trying to set my friend up with her best friend...

it didnt work and somehow backfired on the pair of us...

am not complaining though, was a good year and a half.
doppleganger
well this modern thing called computers is a gr8 thing and to add to it is the internet, i met my girlfriend on a chat site and then we used to talk to each other on the phone for about 7 months without meeting each other and then one day finally we met but i did not know at that time when i met her for the first time that this was the girl with whom i would be spending the rest of my life
ainieas
doppleganger wrote:
i did not know at that time when i met her for the first time that this was the girl with whom i would be spending the rest of my life

Do you know now? Wink
asim
I met my first Gf thru phone conversation.... i was working as Help Desk Executive.... and she was receptionist at a hospital.... o the very first conversation she gave me compliment for m voice and there it goes..... we were in realtion for 2 years she is now married with one kid and im now going out with another girl... Razz hows me...????
sexyxraygirl
I met my husband at work. We worked 12 hour shifts standing across from eachother talking while working in a production. I wasn't at all interested at first. We just became best friends. Then we started having long conversations over the phone on our days off for like 6 hours. As we got closer, it was like I saw him with new eyes and my attraction for him grew. 11 years later, we are still best friends.
edzofcit
I first meet my present girlfriend in a singing contest. She was a very good singer and has a good high pitched voice. The problem is that the judges were all men so I won. From then on, I always wanted to know her as she was with me. Then, After breaking up with her best friend, we get close to each other and then , starts a relationship. After 4 years (now), she become a singer and has her own album and me, a keyboardist of a local reggae band.
Summer
2 years, its hard dude. congrats! keep up your work ^^
asim
hi,

i met my new GF chating on orkut.... i had a date with her.... a simple one... no kissing no cuddling... would do all in second dat... wish me luck..... Very Happy
bjwok
my girlfirend came into the restaurant i work in and we chatted over the pizza bar. she asked me when i finish that night and we have been together since! awesome!
ashish2005
I do not currently have a girlfriend but I want to share how i met my last girlfriend. It was during the last year of my school and I joined a tution center. I did not want to join but my cousin forced me to join. Then on the first day of the classes I saw this beautiful girl sitting in front of me and that is where I first saw her. Then I joined the same college as her and after leaving the college we started our relationship which lasted for around 2 wonderful years.
gtoroap
Well, I met my girlfriend (ex) in a strange situation. When I was into a bank, two guys entered to rob the bank. They shoot at the guard of the bank and one shoot pass very close to me. Well, when all of that's over, I was so shocked that I talk to the first person outside of the bank. That girl was my exgirlfriend. We went to a coffe and we talked about my experience in the bank and the rest is history. It's like a movie... but in the reality.
Kaze_Mitoki
hehe... it was so awkward...

I was at an orientation for a job at Wendy's. (I have since gotten better employment, thank GOD) We were sitting at tables with two chairs facing a tv. then, this really attractive man comes in and sits next to me. He just minds his own business, not even noticing me at first. So I struck up a conversation, we chatted for a while, and I found his name was Matt, and that he liked videogames. So I handed him my Sony Clie (Like a pocketPC, only not.) with a game on the screen. he mastered it in five minutes and beat the dang thing! I had been working on that for months.

So, we were going to work at the same store. My first thought was 'hey, eyecandy while I work, sounds good.' but a week later I was walking down the hall of my college and somebody bumps into me, scattering all of my books and papers everywhere. We both bend down to pick them up, and smacked heads together. We looked up at each other and both said "It's YOU!" at the same time, and burst out laughing.

He left his g/f for me after about three months of hanging out. We've been going for a year as of this past Dec. 7.
redchic
a guy i knew from in his class introduced me to a group of them and then we jut started hanging out and things picked up from there. we're now 4 years 4 months
jmlworld
My last GF, though I'm currently running out of GF, i met her in a foreign country, let me say we were from the same country, but while we knew each other we were in another country. She was a close friend for my sister. On one day I was about to go shopping for faraway market called "Mercatto" so she told me that she is interested in going there too. I learned her that time. And at that time she built a room in my heart.

7 days later when it was September 1st, 2004 a rainy day, i found her wet in the street next to her apartment, i covered her with my jacket and i told her how much i found her, she accepted me, and we were happy together for 2 fine years. However, we separated sadly on September 19 2006, while she moved to UK.
WhistleTurning
I met my girlsfriend (now wife of 40 years), half way up a mouintain in the Lake District on a college hike. The hike was to celebrate St Martins Day, from whom the college got its name. It was blowing a gale (being in November and as usual for the area it was also raining. I still however dragged her over the summit and never looked back-the coach had to p[ick us up on the other side Laughing Laughing so we really had no choice on the matter. Cuddles on the coach ensued and the rest is down to history two kids and now 4 grandkids-but they came (the kids that is) a goodly number of years later, so don't get any funny ideas as to what happened on the coach Rolling Eyes
TiffanyTerrorXO
Well i met him over the summer.
well i didn't really meet him i saw him.
i thought he was really cute but i had no clue who he was,
so i wasn't going to talk to him and make a fool out of myself.
then like eight months later at the end of April i saw him again and he worked at P&C.
and my boyfriend at the time knew hem so i started talking to him.
then we talked a lot and ended up getting together and it has been a little over a month now.
zedski
at college,

it was hard because we were both very shy..

friends knew we liked each other so tried to help out, embarrassing both of us most of the time,

one night we just started talking and realised we had no reason to ever be shy in the first place..

that was the night i didnt want to ever end....

=)
Mordinson
Prior to using the Mordinson Agency I, like many others, did have the unfortunate experience of utilizing several "Massive Catalog of Ladies" agencies that proliferate the Web. The experience was an extensive investment and left me wanting and skeptical of using any agency, Ukrainian or otherwise.

Searching the Web, despite my previous experience, I came across the Mordinson Agency Website. What interested me was that it is a family run business and had a business philosophy of representing but several hundred Ladies specifically from the city of Kharkov, Ukraine. The Website described their business practice of personally interviewing and selecting each Lady for their Website and that not every applicant is accepted. The agency, most importantly, verified that each and every Lady they represented was seriously looking to establish a relationship within or within/without the Ukraine.

Well, I decided to give the process one more try and that decision I will never regret.

Several Ladies responded to my biography and picture and I established an internet relationship with each. I jokingly thought the picture would scare them away! The Mordinson Agency acted as interpreter due to the language difference.

After several months of communication I decided to invest my time and money to meet each lady personally. Utilizing their 10 day package, I traveled to Kharkov Ukraine. Michael met me at the airport and, as advertised, met every expectation I had and more over my time in Kharkov.

Michael introduced and acted as interpreter for each Lady and myself. After the "meet and greet" process, one Lady, Lara, and I decided to see each other exclusively for the balance of my time in Kharkov. With and without Michaels presence, Lara and I quickly established that we would like to continue our relationship. Neither of us will ever regret that decision.

Due to personal circumstances, I have spent an extensive amount of time in Kharkov and the Ukraine with Lara. I have also come to know the Mordinson's on a more personal level. I can't thank them enough for their help in my meeting Lara. I can personally testify to their honesty, ethics and business philosophy as they represent them to be on their Website.

As Michael, Maxim and Darya have said to me, their success is not just a business success, but a thrilling personal experience in helping two people, as the English say, "make a go of it".

The agency isn't the least expensive you can find on the Web, but it is the agency that truly cares about your and the Ladies they represent success .
There is no better investment in time and money you can make in your life than to find someone special to share your life with . You just have to establish how much the "rest of your life" is worth.
apple
WhistleTurning wrote:
I met my girlsfriend (now wife of 40 years), half way up a mouintain in the Lake District on a college hike. The hike was to celebrate St Martins Day, from whom the college got its name. It was blowing a gale (being in November and as usual for the area it was also raining. I still however dragged her over the summit and never looked back-the coach had to p[ick us up on the other side Laughing Laughing so we really had no choice on the matter. Cuddles on the coach ensued and the rest is down to history two kids and now 4 grandkids-but they came (the kids that is) a goodly number of years later, so don't get any funny ideas as to what happened on the coach Rolling Eyes

Laughing Laughing

you sure nothing happened in the coach?
blackheart
When I was 13 I wanted to go on a camp through Scouts called "Scout Hike". However you needed a group of at least four to be allowed to go, and only one other person from my Troop was interested.

So we asked the camp to pair us up with another Troop that didn't have enough people. We were randomly paired with two boys, one of which was Tim.

I decided I liked him, so when we were all sitting in the tent at night I pretended where I was sitting was wet, and that I just HAD to move to the other side of the tent and sit next to him.

And das is how we got together. Cool
mk12327
ainieas wrote:
When I think of it I find my story so funny. Actually we didn't know each other at first. We had a common friend who was my ex-batchmate and her hostelmate. So she decided that me and my fiance (now) should get together. So she went to her and told her how I thought her to be the classiest and the prettiest girl in college while she came to me and told me that her mate thought me to be the most good looking boy around. All the while me and my girl had never seen each other. My friend declared that she had to introduce us to each other. You know, its always intriguing to know that someone thinks so much of you. So ineitably both of us agreed to meet each other. It has been two years since that day of those shy smiles on our faces!

We got engaged at the airport last year...she slipped the ring into my finger as a promise that she was coming back - for me...

While to me it was a promise that I'd always wait for her...

There you go, this is my story and your first reply!

Wow... Seems like the common friend between the two of you has the "matchmaker" potential... lol.. But just being curious, where did your fiance go? For studies?
yAndi
I'm a 22-yr-old studentgirl and I met my current bf quite funny way. Before this relationship, I've met my guys via Internet & chatrooms. But this was totally different. I'd say this is my 1st relationship, that seems already so true and real. Embarassed Here's the story:

One of my best friends in my class Matthew (I've known him for bout 2 yrs) suggested me that me, him and some of our friends should participate to our school's 10-yr-celebration that was organised on another campus, in the city of "X" 400 km from where I live. I said no, cos I was busy with school and work and didn't want just to spend 1 day there and then travel back home. Confused

Somehow, my friends convinced me to come along. Matthew told that all 4 of us could visit his older brother Mark who lives in the city X and that we could also spend the whole weekend at his place. Though, according to Matthew "Mark's so old (6 yrs older than me), boring and lame, but at least he's got a quite big apartment." After the campus' celebrations we (being quite drunk) decided to see how's the night life in X. Mark wanted also to join in, even though he was "way too old to party with us".

At the bar, we all danced and drank a bit more when someone got the idea that we should play the 5-minute-game. (It's a game where evryone tries to hit on someone within 5 minutes) Everyone went to the bar seeking for a sure victory. I don't know why, but I stayed where we sat with Mark. We started to discuss bout things and life and before I knew it - we were kissing.

(Matthew told me later that he was _shocked_ Shocked seeing his best (girl)friend and big brother kissing. Very Happy Very Happy )

After the night we ended up sleeping and cuddling on the same bed. He was too shy to ask me my phone number so I searched his number online and called him to say that I had left my fav socks at his apartment (so that he wouldn't consider me as a stupid young stalker chick). After that phone call we visited each other through the summer (you can imagine the phone bills) and started dating on Aug 15th. It's been 6 months now since we first met. IEven though it's still a long distance relationship, I've fallen so badly in love with him and I think he's feeling the same way too; when I met his friends, they said that I've made Mark completely crazy in a good way Very Happy

(Not so long story short, but I didn't want to leave the important parts out)
yAndi
I'm a 22-yr-old studentgirl and I met my current bf quite funny way. Before this relationship, I've met my guys via Internet & chatrooms. But this was totally different. I'd say this is my 1st relationship, that seems already so true and real. Embarassed Here's the story:

One of my best friends in my class Matthew (I've known him for bout 2 yrs) suggested me that me, him and some of our friends should participate to our school's 10-yr-celebration that was organised on another campus, in the city of "X" 400 km from where I live. I said no, cos I was busy with school and work and didn't want just to spend 1 day there and then travel back home. Confused

Somehow, my friends convinced me to come along. Matthew told that all 4 of us could visit his older brother Mark who lives in the city X and that we could also spend the whole weekend at his place. Though, according to Matthew "Mark's so old (6 yrs older than me), boring and lame, but at least he's got a quite big apartment." After the campus' celebrations we (being quite drunk) decided to see how's the night life in X. Mark wanted also to join in, even though he was "way too old to party with us".

At the bar, we all danced and drank a bit more when someone got the idea that we should play the 5-minute-game. (It's a game where evryone tries to hit on someone within 5 minutes) Everyone went to the bar seeking for a sure victory. I don't know why, but I stayed where we sat with Mark. We started to discuss bout things and life and before I knew it - we were kissing.

(Matthew told me later that he was _shocked_ Shocked seeing his best (girl)friend and big brother kissing. Very Happy Very Happy )

After the night we ended up sleeping and cuddling on the same bed. He was too shy to ask me my phone number so I searched his number online and called him to say that I had left my fav socks at his apartment (so that he wouldn't consider me as a stupid young stalker chick). After that phone call we visited each other through the summer (you can imagine the phone bills) and started dating on Aug 15th. It's been 6 months now since we first met. IEven though it's still a long distance relationship, I've fallen so badly in love with him and I think he's feeling the same way too; when I met his friends, they said that I've made Mark completely crazy in a good way Very Happy

(Not so long story short, but I didn't want to leave the important parts out)
Greatking
Well after a couple of months at my first job, I was sending some documents to one of our secretaries (40 year old). I walk into the office to my surprise to see this beautiful young lady reading a book - imagine the irony. I laughed and she did not know why. After a couple of months we became the best of friends, we are engaged and preparing for our wedding.
Parkour_Jarrod
Well we are still attending the school that it all happened in she was going out with another bloke then he dumped her by a txt (sad aye) and well he was my friend and so was she. then he told me a heap of lies saying stuff about her "winning" the breakup (HOW DO YOU DO THAT?) but i got s bit depressed about something that i'm not inclined to talk about (this was last year) and then i had some excursions and a camp for school that she went to. Then, i fell for her, i told her at the camp that i liked her (when she asked everyone could tell liked someone but they didn't know who (Except LostOverThere whom i know IRL)) and she was cool about it and admitted that she didn't feel the same way then after about 2.5 months i finally plucked up the courage to ask her out but she said No :'( then about a week later she asked me to ask the question again soon, and i did and, she said YES, so now we have been going out for 4 days XD
chatrack
I remember it was on the way to college i see her as a glance. She was on her bike. On that moment i prayed i could ride her with and our children. I Think GOD was hearing my prayer/thought... He make it OK
PennyLane
It's been a year since I posted on this topic. Things have changed... I broke up with the guy I met like I described...
I'm now in love with another cute guy. We met in a hospital where we both worked. He as apprentice (doctor) and me as a nurse... It was part of my curriculum at school. I didn't really like it, but he made things okay right there. For me it was love at first sight. And were're still happy together Smile
anarhistu
I met my girl at the end of 2007, december 20th. The Christmas Party of the company. I got drunk and I asked another girl to bring her outside, in front of the club. And there I kissed her the first time. And now we are getting married on september this year. That was the only time she saw me drunk and I am still wondering why she accepted... Anyway...
nigam
i met my wife wayback 10 years ago...she attented a birthday party with my cousin and i found her very innocent lady and very beautiful as well...
BDRF1008
Mordinson wrote:
Prior to using the Mordinson Agency I, like many others, did have the unfortunate experience of utilizing several "Massive Catalog of Ladies" agencies that proliferate the Web. The experience was an extensive investment and left me wanting and skeptical of using any agency, Ukrainian or otherwise.

Searching the Web, despite my previous experience, I came across the Mordinson Agency Website. What interested me was that it is a family run business and had a business philosophy of representing but several hundred Ladies specifically from the city of Kharkov, Ukraine. The Website described their business practice of personally interviewing and selecting each Lady for their Website and that not every applicant is accepted. The agency, most importantly, verified that each and every Lady they represented was seriously looking to establish a relationship within or within/without the Ukraine.

Well, I decided to give the process one more try and that decision I will never regret.

Several Ladies responded to my biography and picture and I established an internet relationship with each. I jokingly thought the picture would scare them away! The Mordinson Agency acted as interpreter due to the language difference.

After several months of communication I decided to invest my time and money to meet each lady personally. Utilizing their 10 day package, I traveled to Kharkov Ukraine. Michael met me at the airport and, as advertised, met every expectation I had and more over my time in Kharkov.

Michael introduced and acted as interpreter for each Lady and myself. After the "meet and greet" process, one Lady, Lara, and I decided to see each other exclusively for the balance of my time in Kharkov. With and without Michaels presence, Lara and I quickly established that we would like to continue our relationship. Neither of us will ever regret that decision.

Due to personal circumstances, I have spent an extensive amount of time in Kharkov and the Ukraine with Lara. I have also come to know the Mordinson's on a more personal level. I can't thank them enough for their help in my meeting Lara. I can personally testify to their honesty, ethics and business philosophy as they represent them to be on their Website.

As Michael, Maxim and Darya have said to me, their success is not just a business success, but a thrilling personal experience in helping two people, as the English say, "make a go of it".

The agency isn't the least expensive you can find on the Web, but it is the agency that truly cares about your and the Ladies they represent success .
There is no better investment in time and money you can make in your life than to find someone special to share your life with . You just have to establish how much the "rest of your life" is worth.

it's awsesome! i met my honey through the Mordinson matchmaker's too!!!!
BDRF1008
My name is Nick and I live in the USA. I began writing to some of the ladies on Mordinson's website in December.

Within a month of communication I was planning a trip to meet some of the ladies. I arrived in Kharkov on January 31 and stayed for 10 days. Two members of the Mordinson family, Michael and Darya were waiting for me when I arrived. They had arranged very nice accomodations for me and helped me get settled in. Michael served as my guide and translator while I was there. He did a wonderful job helping me and I now consider him to be a friend.

The three ladies that I met were all wonderful but I fell in love instantly with one of them. We are now engaged and I will return to Kharkov to bring this incredible woman home with me as soon as possible. My thanks go out to the Mordinson family for their part in helping me to have the most wonderful time of my life.
Nick B - USA
BDRF1008
Hello Michael!

I would like to send a letter of appreciation for the friendly, professional service throughout my experience with your business and family!

When I first contacted you by phone late on a Sunday evening I was shocked that I received an immediate phone call back from you. This phone call was representative of the service that you provided throughout the entire process.

As I communicated with many of the ladies from your service the translated letters were returned in a timely matter. I must admit that I was very unsure of what to expect because I have read many articles about using varies services such as yours. The reason I initially chose Mordinson's is because I read a book that recommended dealing with an agency that operated in one city, and had been in business for several years. Your company fit the bill, therefore I contacted you!

Upon arriving in Kharkov the adventure began the following day. I met with 5 ladies, and all were very enjoyable, beautiful, and engaging, but I was immediately taken by Marina, I was unaware that she felt the same way. I had a hard time determining her interest at first because both Marina and I relied on the translator. I felt that if we met alone I would get a better feeling of where we both were as far as communication and comfort. Wow, I have never been one to fall head over heels, but I did!!!

Mordinson's was available throughout the entire process, although after the initial meeting I felt comfortable on my own.

I have recommended their service to several people here in the United States, and am thankful for the service they have provided.

Thank You!

Wade,
Dallas, Texas
BinahZ
We met online on a chat site, and spoke online and on the phone for several months. But we lived over a thousand miles apart. One day he drove that thousand miles for a date. We have now been married almost 3 years and are as happy and in love as when we first met. Cool
babarus
Smile
darklit
I am currently single so I'll mention how I met my ex boyfriend. I first met him when I was 11 years old as we were in the same tutor. We hardly ever spoke as we were both quiet people plus tutor was only 15 minutes each every morning and afternoon. It wasn't until a few years later in my last two years of high school that he got my email address off his friend who I was friends with. Sadly he was hardly ever on MSN but when he did appear he would always speak and the conversations would normally last all day actually (being serious) it was the first time I had been so comfortable with a boy in my entire life. He had a girlfriend unfortunately but it was clear to see that they didn't have the best relationship.

About a year later after speaking to each other on MSN he started to show me attention such as standing next to me in the line outside of class or a few glances across the classroom. At the time I was still stuck on my ex boyfriend and I was quite sad thinking that nobody would ever see me as a girl again (I don't dress girly) and at time time I didn't really notice the signs. One day he popped on MSN and we talked as usual (all day) until the last hour when we changed the subject to relationships and he was saying how he wanted a girlfriend but he didn't know where to look and I actually said I would help him XD! I do admit I was a bit sad when he said he didn't like anybody... but a few minutes just before midnight he confessed that he lied and that he did like somebody... guess who??? Me.
I was that much in shock and overjoyed that I tripped over the hoover and fell over *laughs*

We were together for 4 years (with a few ups and downs) and we broke up mutually last year.
He is now happily in a relationship with my ex best friend. I guess this is how life works.
inuyasha
We were just classmates in high school and the day before we graduated, you can guess what happened. Wink
So it's already 2 years since then.