FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

A Bus Driving Game? From SCS Software

Dwyer17
I thought the gaming industry was starting to run out of idea, but obviously not. Bus Driver, a bus driving sim, will be coming out early 2007. The game lets you drive ten or more different types of buses and instead of racing around a track, this sim depends on being a good driver. Weird game huh?

Well... If you want more info, go to http://www.strategyinformer.com/pc/busdriver/#recommendations

Huh... A bus driving sim... Well, I suppose I'll try it out when it comes out. A bus driving sim??? Well ok.
djsamsung
okay.....

Shocked
Kitten Kong
so long as they add some incentives, like you get paid and can upgrade to a bigger and nicer bus, carrying more passengers and getting more cash and building a BUS EMPIRE.... then the world.
Blu_Spykz
Confused
Well... Can;t say I've ever wanted to play a bus driving sim.

I'll probably give it a go though...it's certainately a unique idea Rolling Eyes
poland21489
It's funny how silly little games like this can actually be very fun. I used to play "Hard Truck", in which you collected supplies from city X and drove them to city Y, being sure not to speed and get pulled over. Or "Hot Dog Stand", where one simply adjusted prices and products to maximize profit. But yeah, I guess we should be happy that video game companies are trying to expand from the traditional shooters/racers/RPGs.
hardcoregamer808
Looks pretty funny, I think I would play it because there is no bus driving/sim out on the market and it would be fun to just try it out.
ShawnKelfonne
Reminds me of the old Penn and Teller game that was supposed to be released but never was. Part of the game was a small game called Desert Bus, which was a trip in a bus across a desert in real time. The entire trip took 8 hours to finish, and the bus was set to always veer slightly to the right, so you couldn't just tape a button down and let it sit. Finishing the trip would get the player 1 point, after which they were asked if they'd like to take the trip again to earn another point, and so on.

Wonder why it never got released. =P
RallyMonkey
It doesn't sound bad to me. As long as it's not one of those crappy, generic tycoon games.
vaoger
it dont seen like my type of game!!
Yak!!
m_furquan36
oh my ...a bus driving sim sounds pretty boring Razz
Saryon
Lol, funny idea. But I don't think it will sell that good.

Just saw the news today, and there was something they made, a bus simulation engine. Rather funny, looked cool though. but it was mainly for teaching people how to learn/drive better with busses, for the public transport. But still, funny Very Happy
Ghost900
Ok that sounds a-little weird to have a bus game but I guess they have made pretty good games before so this may be a good one.