FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My Points...

UnikeViruz
I know my points are very low. But please do not delete me or drop my hosting account. I was sent away for 4 months for basic and AIT training so I was not able to get near a computer. I have been tryin to post alot but due to the fact on how low I am....It's rather hard to gain into the positive numbers again....Please Contact me (I log on everyday since I have been back, Or trying too....) Contact me so we can discuss this further...As I like the hosting and I do not want you to drop me.
wumingsden
UnikeViruz wrote:
I know my points are very low. But please do not delete me or drop my hosting account. I was sent away for 4 months for basic and AIT training so I was not able to get near a computer. I have been tryin to post alot but due to the fact on how low I am....It's rather hard to gain into the positive numbers again....Please Contact me (I log on everyday since I have been back, Or trying too....) Contact me so we can discuss this further...As I like the hosting and I do not want you to drop me.

Considering that fact that the account has not yet been deleted, I think it's unlikely that it will be. As long as your posts are kept of good quality and you post a little more than usual to raise your points, I cannot see your account being deleted.

I've created an information ticket on the situation.
UnikeViruz
Thank you
wumingsden
For some reason is says that "Mathius" created it, so you have him to thank. Rather there is a slight bug with the AWIT system or I forgot to do it so he did (so thanks matt). Embarassed
mathiaus
wumingsden wrote:
For some reason is says that "mathiaus" created it, so you have him to thank. Rather there is a slight bug with the AWIT system or I forgot to do it so he did (so thanks matt). Embarassed

Razz I created it a while ago just didn't post about it as after it's creation it's up to the admins to decide what to do.
Don't worry though, the admins are all nice. Smile
wumingsden
Sorry about the missing "a", it must of wondered off somewhere. Also, I must of got sidetracked a little by a little toe-rag of a user, so I apologise that I can only do one thing at a time today.
Bondings
Points reset to 15, please keep them positive from now on. Very Happy

-locked-