FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Request Number Question

Josephwweaver
I just had a question about the request number, Mine is 8729 does it have any meaning IE, i am the 8729 person to request an acout or is it just another meaningless number, IE request are handled randomly. or does it mean their are 8729 more people before my activation, LOL.

I know this is prob rather dumb but just curious LOL, Very Happy
mathiaus
It does mean you are the 8729th person to request an account. It's still pointless though as obviously some (most) of those requests will already been handled.
Josephwweaver
mathiaus wrote:
It does mean you are the 8729th person to request an account. It's still pointless though as obviously some (most) of those requests will already been handled.

thank you, LOL, hopefully it wont be to much longer, lol, i managed to sucessfully setup sql and webserver in our office, but for some reason when i acess our domain, it askes me for a password in order to view the site. LOL, but if i ever work that problem out we will have our own webserver here in ;the office. so im just looking for something to use till then. LOL thank you for your help and have a merry christmas.