FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

phpMyAdmin problem

alalex
i dont know if this goes in this category, but is a very weird problem:

i go to phpMyAdmin, and i log in withoug problems, then i select a database (called test) and i create a table called 'avisos'. i insert one entry, and it works, and a php page i did, selects and displays perfectly the content. but the next day, the table 'avisos' doesnt exist! Shocked

i need help! Very Happy
ncwdavid
You need to create a new database and call it whatever you want. The test database gets reset and all the content lost every few hours or a set time period.
wlb
ncwdavid wrote:
You need to create a new database and call it whatever you want. The test database gets reset and all the content lost every few hours or a set time period.

Agree to this statement.
What you want to do is to set up a database, famous arbitrarily you think, set up data form
Most procedures set up the data automatically, not without manual intervention.
vinx_18
alalex wrote:
i dont know if this goes in this category, but is a very weird problem:

i go to phpMyAdmin, and i log in withoug problems, then i select a database (called test) and i create a table called 'avisos'. i insert one entry, and it works, and a php page i did, selects and displays perfectly the content. but the next day, the table 'avisos' doesnt exist! Shocked

i need help! Very Happy

I was been a victim of that kind of problem too. The moderator said that the test database if for all users for testing. But it resets every minute or seconds. You have to create a new database for your tables and data.