FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Accessing blocked sites (pt 2)

Jaan
Ok. I guess all our school's web rules are strict. I can't access google video, youtube, orkut, and heaps other sites. The school uses a proxy, so I can't use (another) proxy to get past it. I can use web proxies, but those are all banned. Do you guys know of any proxy that is with a dynamic address? Or any other ideas....
Cheers,
Jaan.
ahender
make your own or search more are made every day so not all of them can be blocked. Confused but there are a few that i know of

Code:

polysolve.com
vtunnel.com
atunnel.com
btunnel.com
ctunnel.com
dtunnel.com
ftunnel.com
gtunnel.com
jtunnel.com
ktunnel.com
ltunnel.com
ntunnel.com
otunnel.com
ptunnel.com
rtunnel.com
wtunnel.com
ztunnel.com
vpntunnel.net
safeForWork.net
backfox.com
safelizard.com
safehazard.com
mathtunnel.com
calculatepie.com
englishtunnel.com
geotunnel.com
newbackdoor.com
usatunnel.com
vmathpie.com
Jaan
Thanks for that man, I will keep it in note behind my ear for when school resumes in february.
Cheers.
billybob
is my site banned? www.poxyproxy.com if it is try accessing it via www.themesite.co.uk/poxyproxy
R2.DETARD
I find that doing a google search for a site, and then clicking "cached" will let me access the site through my school's filter.
In this case google acts as the proxy.
billgertz
R2.DETARD wrote:
I find that doing a google search for a site, and then clicking "cached" will let me access the site through my school's filter.
In this case google acts as the proxy.

thats correct man. it does show the website but it doesnt do the scripts. and it doesnt display the exact page sometimes. Also the page that your will be viewing may not be updated.. I still suggest to use proxies.
surdy
ahh gr8 list of proxies. ...thanks buddy
most proxy site are blocked at my office ...hope i find a few of them which they haven't found and blocked yet [Razz]
exarkun
Just in case you can't use all the above proxies, go for the not that famous ones. For example, http://helpmeout.core-fusion.net/proxy/

Razz