FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

problem at my side?

gandalf88
Always when i try something with another guy, after 3 weeks he stops the relationship. and i really do everything i can for them. i give them gifts, write poems, i'm really sweat to them. cause that's just the person i am. what am i doing wrong?
xkobram
I cant say anything, explain more your problem, maybe some example.
Aredon
Also explain what you mean by "try something". It is also possible you come across as being to much at once. Though I personaly appreciate girls that are sweet to me. The majority of guys however may shy away from to many gifts peoms and etc in the first few weeks. You'll come across as to "clingy" as the word as come to mean. Though that most likely is not your intent.
UnikeViruz
Maybe your trying to hard? you could always try the route "I dont need you like you need me" ? Maybe it will work? Enlighten us on the problems here and we may be able to make a more accurate analysis
loryl
Sometimes, you gotta remain mysterious. You gotta give them something to want you for. When some guys see that you totally love them and will do anything for them, they start taking advantage of you. It's the same way with some girls. Tis a cruel world.
UnikeViruz
Loryl: couldnt have been said any god damn better Smile
Aredon
loryl wrote:
Sometimes, you gotta remain mysterious. You gotta give them something to want you for. When some guys see that you totally love them and will do anything for them, they start taking advantage of you. It's the same way with some girls. Tis a cruel world.

Also very true.

The underlying thing is perhaps you come across as to much at once. (aka "coming on too strong") Try to pace out your acts of love through the relationship, try to space them apart. This way you come across as being loving, the gifts and acts of kindness will hold more meaning becuase they are farther apart, and you avoid overwhelming him.
angelussum
Yeah, I have to agree. Coming on too strong, trying too hard. It's not fun if there's no effort involved for the guy, he'll take you for granted. Restrain yourself and play some hard to get Razz
Aredon
angelussum wrote:
Yeah, I have to agree. Coming on too strong, trying too hard. It's not fun if there's no effort involved for the guy, he'll take you for granted. Restrain yourself and play some hard to get Razz

At the same time be yourself, don't restrain yourself to much. Or you'll be pretending your entire life and may not end up with someone who is truely compatable with the real you. Do hold back a little, but be carefull how much, there is a delicate balance.
tingkagol
Take advice from a guy: Girls like that really turn me off. If we want someone like that, we'd rather get a dog.

as what other people here are saying, restrain yourself. i'm pretty sure you're a wonderful person, and you try hard to please your partner. but i guess your hardest trial is holding back. if that's what it takes, do it.