FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

FF7 talk...

dragnarok
for those of you have played this game, what do you think about it? i for one love this game. The drama within this game is overwhelming. Im not going to spoil the game away, but all i can say is: Bravo Square-Enix formerly Squaresoft.

What do you guys think of this game?
Monkeydog
Squares done better and its not really the greatest game ever.Its good but not OMG THIS GAME IS DEH 1337!!1!!!!1!!!
6 is better and so is Chrono Trigger.And SE is ruining it with the one million spin-offs which noone really wants...all anyone wants is a re make.
craner
i think FF series game is best TV-GAME!
dragnarok
Well FF6 was ok. i still believe that FF7 was better. They're coming out with Advent Children, which i believe, is not just another spinoff. THe animation is beutiful, the story is magnificent, and the what makes it not just a repeat of 7 is that it has its own new plot. I really want to get it when it comes out Very Happy
Kelcey
I could care less about everything but Advent Children. It looks awesome, I just hope they can put enough story into a 1 hour 20 minute movie featuring tons of characters. At least the movie will probably assume the viewer knows who the characters are.