FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Veronica Mars

whoopiedoo
I dont kow if this show has been discussed before.

I love this show, i saw preview of it on MTV, and couldt stop watching, its great acting, and an alot better teen show then the OC.
It features the beatiful Kristen Bell, from Reffer Madness.

Your thoughts?
Sofie
I Love Veronica Mars! My sister got the entire season 1 and when I saw episode 18: I got seriously hooked. I love Veronica/Logan and the season finale was so awesome! I can't wait for a channel here in Sweden to start to air the show so more swedish folks will also watch the show Razz
Mona
Veronica Mars is the best show on tv. I love it!!! sofie im totally with you, Logan and veronica and amazing together. forget duncan (which im hoping they do) they have like this amazing chemistry. i mso hooked on it, im counting the days till teh second season.
Sofie
LOL. Totally! Duncan and Veronica was cool in the beginning I think but when Logan and Veronica got together, I wanted to forget all about that and focus about LoVe! Wink

How many days are left? *I dont know because I am trying to keep up with so many shows*