FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Dreamgirls

themadness
Has anybody else picked up the soundtrack?! I downloaded it last week from the iTMS...and I am in love with it.

It's awesome because it isn't just 60's rock/pop, it actually sounds very modern, but is still somewhat 60's-esque.

The talent is spectacular; Jennifer Hudson and Anika Noni Rose really stepped up to the plate. I also see a side of Eddy Murphy that I've never seen before!

I'm excited for the movie, too. I'm going to see it with my friend on Christmas. Smile

djphil
yeah i was actually suprised that Eddie was playing a role like this because it is waaaay different from anything else that he has done. Not too many people know that Eddie Murphy can really sing.....really well might i add Shocked
themadness
Yeah, same here! I'd heard that he had released a few (mediocre) albums in the 80's/90's, but other than than that I didn't realize he could sing.
twisthigh
I wanna see this movie so bad, I haven't heard any of the songs though, but the film/actors are getting a lot of publicity for all the drama behind the scenes so I wanna see what it's all about, lol. Smile
faylulu
I think Beyone got way to much credit. Jennifer Hudson deserved all the recognition she got. Anika Noni Rose didnt get the credit she deserved.