FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Tony Hawk Project 8

Hobbit
Tony Hawk Project 8 . This is probably the best domain I have, simply because it's really short.

If you like any of the tony hawk series, then please join this forum. I'm looking for mods.
bjwok
i wonder if you even skate?
Hobbit
I do, although I recently fell flat on my back as I got some 'major air', lol.

Music + Skating + Tony Hawk series = life.
altmana
thanks for the link... i am checking it out as we speak.
bjwok
only a non-skater would use the term "major air"

i stand convinced.
Hobbit
And that's why it's in quotes, read through my 600 posts and I'll be you'll find me mentioning that I skate.
bjwok
perhaps if you were truly a skater you would promote the angle of actually riding your board rather than sitting at home in from of a screen playing a computer game.

i'm thinking at the very least a skate related topic on your forums page?
Motoracer380
man i used to skate couldnt step up to the other kids out there...im mostly a snowboarder...skating wasnt my thing i still got the old deck and everything..crappy black label vert deck and some surprisingly nice venture trucks..but shitty broken world industries bearing & wheels... so i'll stay boarding im not into busting my ass on the asphault..it's less forgiving than powder.
chrismen
Why the hostility bjwok?
Nice site.
Scratch
Your banner is so nice dude , did you made it yourself?
Hobbit
bjwok wrote:
perhaps if you were truly a skater you would promote the angle of actually riding your board rather than sitting at home in from of a screen playing a computer game.

It's a ****** video game forum, not a real skateboarding forum. If I start a forum on Call Of Duty, I'm not gonna have topics about killing people am I? Seriously, just shut up and jump in traffic.
the6thfactor
bjwok wrote:

uh. chill dude. he can like videogames if he wants, doesn't mean he has to skate. take the hostility to someone else.

Great lookin site, I'll be picking up THP8 soon hopefully, I'll have to join up on your site Smile
bjwok
no hostility here, just curiosity at how the people who buy these games generally have never set foot on a skateboard.

you cannot make a comparison about a shoot em up game and a healthy physical, mental, sport like skateboarding so i will not even touch on that absolutley pointless statement.

and yes, the site does look good.

at least grab your stick and go for a roll to get the milk!
Hobbit
Well I used to be a full time skater back when the first game came out, which inspired me to buy the game. Now I just skate whenever my friends skate. But I got addicted, it's a good game
bjwok
fair enough. i believe this thread has run its course...

now, i am going for a skate
tristam
Great site the logo on the top speaks out the topic.Very good layout.Short URL too.