FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Help With PHP and text

garionw
I m wondering if someone can help me please. I can pay them in Frih if they are able to do the job.

You might have seen this image before somewhere:

Now over where it says "now open" and "garion.gwplus.net", I don't it to say that. What I would like it to say is "Latest Post" and underneath that, the post title. My blog is powered by Wordpress and I can give you a blank template of the image if needed.

If there is anything else you need, please ask, as I will be able to get it for you.

Thanks in Advance,
Garion
ncwdavid
You could probably just do a mysql_query and select the info you want and then use css to have that image as a background then just echo whatever the info is.
Alie
The point here to use a new PHP library. If you have an experience you'll be able to create pictures like image callendars and other stuff like that...
Maybe you'he seen already pictures that shows you your IP... They were made with PHP library...
sonam
If you can use PHP in Wordpress then you can put blank image in table background, and print out in cell "now open" when page is open or "Latest Post" when user submit new post.

Sonam