FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

MadTV

chris20
I love Lorraine!

Lorraine is definitely the best person on television. YouTube search for lorraine and you will understand why she is so amazing.
webgeek
Who's Lorraine? MadTV -- where I am -- is called "MadTV Classics" and so I see only reruns. Is Lorraine from the new MadTV series?
SnowAlart
mad TV.. im not a big fan of it..
i saw it a couple of time but didnt realy liked it
i dont like that kinda type of humur..
indeedwrestling
MadTV is one of the weakest sketch comedy shows since "Homeboy Pizza Delivery Boys from Outer Space."
twisthigh
MADTV really needs to get off the air, and fast. That show is getting old, SNL is so much better and keeps getting better each season. There's nobody on MAD, everyone who's someone is on SNL.
HoboPelican
twisthigh wrote:
MADTV really needs to get off the air, and fast. That show is getting old, SNL is so much better and keeps getting better each season. There's nobody on MAD, everyone who's someone is on SNL.

LOL. Just a matter of taste, I guess. I used to love SNL back in the day, but anymore I just think it is just awful. They have no concept of when to end a skit and tend to run it into the ground, IMHO. MADTV seems more original and I think the skits are better written. SNL has a good cast member on occasion, but never enough to keep me watching.