FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

help me get this right..

Michilio
i'm looking for a game, and i don't know what it's called, or if you can download it or if you need to purchase it, and since i don't know nothing about the game, I'll just describe it:

it's a really low graphic game, mostly played on lans i guess, and everyone has a scifi motercycle, that leaves a wall where you have already been, and the purpose of the game is to make the other players crash against your wall, or their walls.. you speed up by driving closer to the walls... that's about all i know...everyone has a colour.... help me?

thx
traxion
not realy

how do u now the info about the game?
Saber
well that reminds me on Tron. Theres java version I know that you can find with searching for 'Tron game' sorry I dont know of the real name, but if you serch around for tron I think you can find it.

-saber
TonkPilz
im 99.9% sure you mean tron how ever ther are a few different tron games out there, so you just hafto look for the one you want

heres the latest tron game i know about http://buenavistagames.go.com/product/tronPC.html
Michilio
jep, it must be tron, but it was an older version than the one you linked too, and i justed played the bike game. Thx man
Michilio
ah, it was actually armagetron, thx for the info, now i can make it through another week without getting bored! thx!