FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Bus Stop Theory-The Ultimate Solution of Love Problems

Physicist
I dont khow how many people are getting cheated in love everyday all over the world,how many killing themselves, how many getting mad, how many losing interest to live. Another group love a human being but dont get return.But what are they getting in life.What can they get with this emotion.Nothing!Ya i khow love is needed in life.But its not necessary that i should get it from a specific human being.
So if anybody cheat you or ignore you why should you spoile your life for that creature.Grow your ego.He or she is not perfect for you. Try to ignore that.Because there are many girls or boys in earth."GIVE A GOOGLE SEARCH'" in this earth try to find the right one.
'YOU ARE A BUS STOP or a bus stand, Many bus will stop and leave.Just choose the corrrrect one.Dont let him or her go .Say i love you, you are mine.'
Ok friends.....Be happy in yor life.Thank you.
xkobram
For me is love basic thing of my life. Love in all variations...

I live for people who would miss me if I weren't here...
It's hard sometimes. But I like, when i can make people happy and smiling by smiling on them and saying "how do you do" or something even when I am sad and not happy.

If nobody like that remained on this world, I can leave...
manohar225
What happens whenyou get onto the wrong busand you realize it late enough....And when you do decide to get off you're stuck in the middle of nowhere.....You have to walk all the way back to the bus stop in order to catch another one.....This is common
xkobram
I my country we have Train theory btu i think it doesnt work in all directions life is little bit different...
Bofia
I have no idea what you mean by busstop. are you referring to the guy as the busstop and the girl as the bus? cause that would be a bad reference for guys who need advice
jeanoradean
In my country you usually wait for a llooooonnnnnggggg time before a bus even come by....so the mistake is a lot bigger if you don't pick the right one!

Plus it would mean that you have to wait for a long time before even a girl comes along, let alone the right one...
xkobram
jeanoradean wrote:
In my country you usually wait for a llooooonnnnnggggg time before a bus even come by....so the mistake is a lot bigger if you don't pick the right one!

Plus it would mean that you have to wait for a long time before even a girl comes along, let alone the right one...

What is your country?