FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

3D Interior Design software.

turbosquid
I have recently perchased my first house, And there is a lot of work to do, i am currently re-building the kitchen and the lounge which are not far from being completed Smile but i was wandering if there are any good yet simple to use 3D interior design programs out there, as i have plans for bulding a home cinema room which would involve a lot of planning.

I wouldn't want to pay a fortune for the software as once i have done what i need to do i probably won't use it again. if anyone has any suggestions i would be greatful.

TurboSquid
blueray
Well, there is a open source app that may fit you needs. But I'am forget the fullname of it. It's called something 3D interior like that or so.

You can check out the www.sourceforge.net and browse by catalogies, search for graphics, and you should found the app I'am describe above.
turbosquid
Thanks for your help, i have managed to get some software to do the job, now i've just got to work out how the hell to use it Smile
CyanEyed
if ur willing to pay a fair bit, theres a brilliant one for any sort of design like buildings.

AutoCAD

the latest version is AutoCAD 2007, but i think u can get the older versions cheaper. my bro has the 2004 version (hes an architect) and some of the stuff he can do is simply amazing.
chennai
Try google' sketchup.Its free and very very easy to use.Just like drawing in apper,you draw in 3d
rjraaz
As a free option google sketchup is best choice to use as 3D interior design software. But want to have some commercial software autocad would be great option.
D'Artagnan
i was just using this:
http://mydeco.com/rooms/austin/
and it does an amazing work for a total noob like me