FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Why Women Cheat?

nigam
Please use quote tags wrote:
Why Women Cheat

You guys make it sound like you have to cheat. And you love to blame your wandering ways to genetics. Well, sit down, buddy, because according to most research, women are closing the gender gap when it comes to fooling around. Some polls even claim upwards of 60 percent of women cheat on a mate.Why would she do such a thing? Well, it's not her genes...

You Stopped Paying Attention

Of course she wanted to be your sex kitten when you were still plying her with compliments, planning romantic dinners, and surprising her with smooth sex moves. But now that you think you don't need to buy her dinner to get her in bed, she's wondering if she can't do a little better than you.

You Changed...Or Your Relationship Did

You got meaner. Or messier. Or suddenly decided that getting your lazy butt off the couch long enough to grab another beer from the fridge was suitable exercise for the day. While it's good to feel comfortable in your relationship, it doesn't give you permission to let yourself go. Unless you want to let her go.

You Cheated On Her

You got busted banging some other babe and now your gal wants to get even. Sadly, some chicks see your infidelity as a "get out of jail free" card that lets her indulge her own cheatin' heart without the consequences. There's a simple prevention method here: Don't cheat. And if you do, you'd better be unwaveringly reassuring in your feelings of remorse and reform. And maybe buy her something expensive and sparkly.

The Grass is Greener

Just like she'll cheat on her diet to taste that eclair, she might be tempted to treat herself to that tasty new guy in her office just because he's there and looking delicious. Maybe she's bored. Or maybe he's really the man of her dreams. (Hey, we said we'd tell you why women cheat; we didn't say you'd like all the reasons).

She's Just Evil

Some babes are just always looking out for the better deal. She could get off on the illicit thrill of flirting with the forbidden; she could just like toying with nice boys like you. Either way, your solutions are clear. Dump the dame or resign yourself to frequent screenings for STDs.

12 Signs of Cheating Men !

Yes, men really are this predictable. If a man cheats on his wife, there is little doubt that he will display a series of predictable behaviors. Ladies, don't be a fool. Learn the signs of infidelity so you can protect your relationship.

Please use quote tags wrote:
Infidelity expert and New York therapist Dr. Bonnie Eaker Weil, author of "Make Up, Don't Break Up," told the Toronto Sun the 12 signs of cheating man:

1. He picks fights with you.

2. He acts unappreciated.

3. He becomes critical and finds fault with you.

4. He becomes distant and uncommunicative.

5. He changes his image or style, such as losing weight or buying new clothing.

6. He tells you there is something wrong with you and says you need to seek professional help.

7. He changes his behavior when it comes to money.

8. He changes his sexual behavior, including patterns, positions and frequency.

9. He buys you unexpected gifts and does good deeds, such as chores around the house or helping more with the children.

10. He has absences that he cannot explain.

11. There are hang-ups on your home phone.

12. He leaves earlier for work and arrives home later.

The statistics are cruel and heartbreaking. Some 35 percent of married men cheat on their wives, although Weil insists the number is closer to 70 percent of men. She also says that one partner has cheated in 80 percent of all marriages. So beware if he ever says this to you, which is typically the opening line of a cheating husband: "I would never cheat on you." If you hear this, you'll know instantly he's having an affair.

Elizabeth Landers and Vicky Mainzer agree with Weil that men exhibit very predictable behavior when it comes to infidelity. They wrote "The Script: The 100% Absolutely Predictable Thing Men Do When They Cheat" in which they claim cheaters follow the exact same script. Landers and Mainzer know this because they interviewed hundreds of women nationwide whose husbands cheated on them. Believe it or not, all of them heard the same lines and experienced the same actions over and over.

Call them the red flags of infidelity. Knowing them can help you identify the problem and possibly fix it so your marriage can survive. It won't be easy.
ColdFire
nice post! but i think the original article is much better! here

second "copy pasted" article. here
Cephalic_Carnage
nigam wrote:

You Stopped Paying Attention

Of course she wanted to be your sex kitten when you were still plying her with compliments, planning romantic dinners, and surprising her with smooth sex moves. But now that you think you don't need to buy her dinner to get her in bed, she's wondering if she can't do a little better than you.

Hm? I always like to assume Women hate Sex, which is why I tend to stay away from that area in relationships. I don't know, maybe it's because I like being "Different from the average guy".
creezalird
Why the hell are we thinking,that woman cheats in love?
Guys do that most the time..And nobody ever argue it..
Looks like there is some bad impressions that we as guy throw them to women...
This is an ancient way of thinking which already existed since Adam came down to Earth..
Cephalic_Carnage
I just think it is because it is the common stereotype that all guy's are out soley for sex. I don't find it interesting for some reason...Is that normal?
sbel
Cephalic_Carnage wrote:
I just think it is because it is the common stereotype that all guy's are out soley for sex. I don't find it interesting for some reason...Is that normal?

yes it is for some people.

Of course, if you're a guy the sex part is important. But it can't be just all about that. There's should be other stuff as well Wink
blue77
If you ask me " Why the women cheat " I'll tell you why I do it.

Here are the reasons

1) The man who is accepted as a serious partner has a bad attitude. He looks preaty cold or unrresponsible. He lies, cheat or cousing the women outher problems who makes her thing that she is unwanted or wastes her time with bulshits.

2) Curiousity.

3) The men looks to good to be missed. And the situation has no serious circumstenses.

4) The perposall is full of unexpected benefits. Laughing
benjmd
nigam wrote:

12 Signs of Cheating Men !

Yes, men really are this predictable. If a man cheats on his wife, there is little doubt that he will display a series of predictable behaviors. Ladies, don't be a fool. Learn the signs of infidelity so you can protect your relationship.

Infidelity expert and New York therapist Dr. Bonnie Eaker Weil, author of "Make Up, Don't Break Up," told the Toronto Sun the 12 signs of cheating man:

1. He picks fights with you.

2. He acts unappreciated.

3. He becomes critical and finds fault with you.

4. He becomes distant and uncommunicative.

5. He changes his image or style, such as losing weight or buying new clothing.

6. He tells you there is something wrong with you and says you need to seek professional help.

7. He changes his behavior when it comes to money.

8. He changes his sexual behavior, including patterns, positions and frequency.

9. He buys you unexpected gifts and does good deeds, such as chores around the house or helping more with the children.

10. He has absences that he cannot explain.

11. There are hang-ups on your home phone.

12. He leaves earlier for work and arrives home later.

"I would never cheat on you." If you hear this, you'll know instantly he's having an affair.

LOL, silly women. Not a very good list and here's why:

1. He may be redirecting anger for other reasons, or he may be made to feel inferior in the workplace and needs to establish some superiority. Generally not a good thing though.
2. Men like reinforcement and compliments which are often very seldom given - so we whine to get them.
3. See #1. Or maybe you're just screwed up.
4. There's a definite problem with the relationship, but it could be a personal problem he's ashamed of telling you about or his feelings for you could be changing - not necessarily cheating.
5. You women try so very very hard to change us men into exactly what you want - don't be so surprised if he actually makes an improvement.
6. You really shouldn't have thrown that knife at him and run his mother off the road.
7. Money and behavior are linked in so many random ways I can't see this being a valuable predictor of anything.
8. Guys want to be studs - so they might just try some new things.
9. OMG IF YOU ARE RESPONDING TO THIS BY NOT TRUSTING HIM YOU ARE A BAD PARTNER (that's one that better fit into a LOT of negative context).
10. He works for the CIA. People get involved in lots of secretive things, not just cheating.
11. It's those autodialer things from telemarketers - they mess up all the time.
12. His boss is hounding him and he doesn't want to lose his job. Or he lives in any metropolitan area and the traffic is worse (traffic may also explain #1-11).

As for the "I would never cheat on you," would "Okay, so I would cheat on you if she were hot enough" be more reassuring? Your stat was that 35% of married men cheat - that means 65% don't!!

Someone who cheats on someone else, no matter their gender, is committing a morally wrong act and they are certainly not expressing the fullest love possible for their partner. Some people as evidenced by particular posts on this topic as it has appeared several times in this forum, are just mean people in this respect and cheat because they are sluts/****** unable to fully love someone. But most people cheat because of fears and insecurities and relationship problems. The solution? Try (1) getting to know your partner so that you actually know if they just can't love someone or (2) working on your relationship so that your partner is able to both emotionally and physically connect with you.
freakinlame
I would agree to curiosity and lack of closure. Women need to feel that they are appreciated even for the little things they do. They need to be reassured. Try to reassure each other about your feelings towards each other to avoid confusion. And women, don't take things for granted. Although he's hot and you get to see him everyday, it doesn't mean that you should cheat. It's just plain childish. If you don't think you can refrain yourself from cheating, then why bother getting into a relationship? A guy who loves you can forgive you when you cheat, but he will never forget about it. Nor will he be able to forgive you all the time. Smile
manum
women cheat because they are also human beings like men.... and if man can then women surely can
tingkagol
Cephalic_Carnage wrote:
Hm? I always like to assume Women hate Sex, which is why I tend to stay away from that area in relationships. I don't know, maybe it's because I like being "Different from the average guy".

you've got it wrong. women enjoy sex. don't misunderstand and think i'm saying they're ******. no. the guys that offer the best personalities AND sex appeal always wins against a guy who's all personality and no mojo.

however, if you found a girl who truly hates sex- either a)she's a virgin, or b)she lives under a rock.

EDIT-----------
can't believe w h o r e s got censored. ha
ichsky
It not just only women that cheat even mean do, and its because its in our human nature to cheat.
bluefossil
women cheat because all these retarded magazine teach men to be "nice" and "gentle" with women. But, in reality, women likes it rough. Thus women often cheat on someone "badder" than you.
cocobirdi
neither men nor women have any excuse. if you're that unhappy with your relationship, dump the person. if you can salvage it, you'll get back together again later. ignorance is no excuse to go out and screw someone when you're in a relationship, and it's not going to help the relationship either.

however, attention is always nice from your partner and sure helps.
rshanthakumar
cocobirdi wrote:
neither men nor women have any excuse. if you're that unhappy with your relationship, dump the person. if you can salvage it, you'll get back together again later. ignorance is no excuse to go out and screw someone when you're in a relationship, and it's not going to help the relationship either.

however, attention is always nice from your partner and sure helps.

I think you are completely mistaken. For an one night stand will you lose your life time partner? Second, sex is like any other natural requirements that human beings have. I really do not know, why all this fuss about sex, tabboos? If you like a person you go to bed with her / him.

It is a requirement satisfied.

There was this article I read on the BBC Net. I couldn't land on the link now. But essentially this is what it says, the size of the penis has to do with it. For instance, Chimps have smaller penis whereas gorillas have larger ones. In case of Chimps, the ladies of their herd hang around the man and there is no need to go shooting. whereas in the case of gorillas, the female folk go with any male who comes by. If a male has to make sure of his progeny he better do it with multiple females as many times as he can. So naturally he has a larger penis. Man's is some where in between a chimps and a gorilla's. No prize for guessing what the women folk in human beings do...
neema
becuase of her nature
molif
thank god... with ur post.. i can finally see thru her..

she is not cheating on me.. phew..

am i cheating on her..? phew.. fat hope.. im not good in cheating..