FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Do people know what there going to get for Christmas?

How many people here know what there going to get for Christmas?
Yes
50%
 50%  [ 4 ]
No
50%
 50%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 8

Jazradem
In my family, we pretty much know exactly what were going to get.

We have out Christmas lists, we talk about it and it just becomes fairly obvious who's getting what.

Even though I have a large house, I still encounter presents when I'm looking for stuff.

I always seem to walk in on people wrapping presents.

The reason go on and on, but I always seem to know whats I'm getting from Christmas.

What about you?
RiCtee
I have an idea of what I want. ME ME ME. Don't really know what my family or friends want. Also the practice of present-giving isn't that common in my household. We usually just go out shopping, pick what we want, and our parents pay for it. Very Happy
Aless
No idea, but I like it that way!
vm_yap
i did tell my relatives on what i want for Christmas. but I'm not really sure if I'll be getting,
Quiviro
Every year I hope no presents (bad boy Twisted Evil ) but finally my parents and brothers give me something. I think this year I won't receive any present. Or yes? Surprised
hyip
i dont know but i hope it is a good one.
Captain Fertile
Yep, I know exactly what I am getting from my wife and kids. I picked them out and bought them. My wife claims I might have some little surprises under the tree but what I know I am getting is more than enough.

She knows what she is getting from me because she picked, bought and wrapped them I just write the tags. Its the way she likes it so who am I to argue, obviously my choice of gifts for her in the past must have been pretty bad.
Jack_Hammer
Jazradem wrote:
In my family, we pretty much know exactly what were going to get.

We have out Christmas lists, we talk about it and it just becomes fairly obvious who's getting what.

Even though I have a large house, I still encounter presents when I'm looking for stuff.

I always seem to walk in on people wrapping presents.

The reason go on and on, but I always seem to know whats I'm getting from Christmas.

What about you?

We always used to secretly wrap presents, do it in pairs and things (Also locking doors helps), but half the present is the supprise.
Wink
Josephwweaver
We dont always know what were going to get but when moneys tight we get things we need like clothes and with me theirs always that big box of chocalates ive got ever year since i was old enough for them, its kind of like a tradition. LOL, but one thing weve learned more and more is that its about togetherness.

Last year we started a new tradition were we all get up on christmas eve night and go to a christmas movie and dinner , which is fun. last year we ate chineese and saw the new king kong. LOL Very Happy and everyone had a ball so were doing it again this year.